Great studio in the center of Puerto de la Cruz, near Lake and Martiánez Beach, surrounded by bars, restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies and leisure and recreation to enjoy all that the Puerto has to offer.
Fully equipped very practical. Centrally located and just yards to bars, restaurants and shops.
Excellent location in Puerto de la Cruz, one 50 meters from Playa Martiánez, a solo UNOS Minutes from the city center. It is ideal for Walking Go to Shops Restaurants, Bars and Other attractions as Martiánez Lake and Casino.
Near supermarket, shopping center, medical center, pharmacy, bars, restaurants ... Located in the central area of A Puerto de la Cruz, General Martiánez beach and minutes walk from the city center, Shopping Areas, Beach Garden and Recreational Areas like Lake Martiánez and Loro Parque.
Puerto de la Cruz is a tourist town that retains the flavor of the Canary cities. It is a cozy, small, quiet, friendly and very nice town.
The house is in a quiet gated community, free parking area, swimming pool, and beautiful gardens.
A few meters away, is the connection to the highway and the bus station of Puerto de la Cruz.
Line 102 North Airport to Puerto de la Cruz
Lines 111 (South Airport to Santa Cruz) and 102 or 103 (Santa Cruz to Puerto de la Cruz).
Places to Visit in Puerto de la Cruz
• Martiánez Lake Complex : leisure complex designed by the artist César Manrique composed of a set of pools and lakes, opened in 1977.
• Botanical Garden: Built in 1788 as a garden of acclimatization.
• The Yellow House: This building is considered to host the first Primate Ecology center of history, having hosted between 1913 and 1918..
• Plaza del Charco: nerve center of the village. All around is the main commercial area of the town.
• Playa Garden: black sand beach, remodeling of old beaches, designed by the artist César Manrique to provide it with large areas of gardens, pier, bars and restaurants, entertainment, etc. . It consists of three zones: Charcón Beach, the Castle Beach and the beach at Punta Brava.
• Loro Parque: Open for over 30 years specializing in the conservation of parrots makes many zoo. Its area is 135,000 m².
• Castillo de San Felipe: built in the seventeenth century to defend the town from pirate attacks is now a cultural space where poetry readings, music concerts, exhibitions are held.
• Church of Our Lady of the Rock of France: originally built in 1697 was expanded later.
• Paseo de San Telmo: very busy promenade along part of the coast portuense which is the Hermitage of San Telmo (1870)
• Customs House: Founded in 1620 she stayed in the premises of the office and residence of the administrators.
• Litre Site: Eighteenth century house that hosted famous guests including novelist Agatha Christie or explorer Alexander von Humboldt. Currently you can visit the house and has a garden with a collection of tropical and subtropical plants.
• Archaeological Museum of Puerto de la Cruz: with important pieces of prehistory of the island, where the idol Guanche The Guatimac (symbol of the museum) is also found.
• Anglican Church of Puerto de la Cruz: Taoro is within the Park and is a vestige of the more important British colony in the nineteenth century settled in the city....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.