And you want everything about this break to feel extra special...a touch above.
That sounds like our prestigious Presidential Suite. It is very impressive and coupled with our Luxury All-Inclusive, the Presidential Suite makes a vacation truly memorable.
Our Presidential Suite sets a standard of lavish comfort with two scrumptiously appointed bedrooms, and an open-concept common area filled with cherry wood furnishings and stainless steel appliances. The suite can be a studio (with a queen-size Murphy bed and en suite bathroom,) a one-bedroom with a master bedroom with a king-size bed and two full bathrooms, or two-bedrooms with the master bedroom and 2nd bedroom with two queen-size beds and three en suite bathrooms. Pay only for the bedrooms you need; each have their own whirlpool bath. (I do not rent to two parties at a time; you will not be sharing the suite with other travelers.)
PS amenities include: a large centralized pool with waterfall; Jazz, a French Fusion Restaurant; Bourbon Street bar; three tennis courts; and a full-press lighted basketball court. Our guests also have access to all of the other amenities at Lifestyle Resort. Named in 2008 as one of 53 best destinations in the world by the 'New York Times'
All guests receive GOLD bracelets that give you access to Serenity, Harmony, V.I.P, V.I.P NV, Cofresi and Lifestyle Beaches plus access to 27 of 29 restaurants (a la carte restaurants have limited availability).
$85 per adult per night mandatory all-inclusive fee. Children 3 - 12 are 50% off and under 3 are free.
Moms get a real break with our all-inclusive! For breakfast, sample the buffet at Blues Restaurant. For lunch, dine at the International Buffet at Casablanca. In the evening you will have reservations at 6:00p, 7:00p or 8:00p at one of twelve a la carte or two buffet restaurants featuring seafood, Asian, Mexican, Dominican, Brazilian, Italian, French Fusion, Indian and Gourmet Cuisine.
Daily maid service tidies up your Presidential Suite.
There really is no catch! You do not have to attend any timeshare presentation. Should anyone ask if you are interested, a firm NO is all that is necessary. Your time is all your own while staying at our Presidential Suite.
Please note that the busiest times for our Presidential Suite are Christmas and New Years, Presidents' Week, Easter, July 4 and Thanksgiving. We always recommend that should you wish to stay at our Presidential Suite during these busy times that you book early.
Additional Amenities Include:
• Fully-equipped kitchen and refrigerator stocked with water, juice, soda, beer plus selected wines & alcohol;
• Satellite or Cable Televisions with VCR/DVD/CD;
• Spa-quality luxurious padded pool chairs and king-size sun beds;
• Direct access to spectacular beaches;
• Fully landscaped and maintained garden areas;
• Fully trained staff including Chef de Cuisine, On-Site Concierge, Masseuse, Laundress, Housekeepers, Gardeners and Security;
• 24 Hours food and beverages services;
• All meals (buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks);
• A la carte dining at Specialty Restaurants, reservations required.
Located in Puerto Plata -- one of the top vacation spots in the world according to the New York Times and other -- this prestigious condo comes with us. We have planned vacations to our luxury villas, suites and condos for hundreds of happy vacationers who think of us as their own remote personal travel guides. That' s just the way we want it to be.
We're just a phone call or mouse click away to give your the inside scoop as to the best entertainment and excursion options, what to bring and what to avoid based on our personal experience and that of our many satisfied guests.
Q: What is included in the all-inclusive fee and when do we pay it?
A: You will pay the all-inclusive fee to LHVR upon check-in. It covers:
• Transportation from the Puerto Plata (POP) or Santiago (STI) Airports to and from the resort. (Sometimes flights to Santiago are significantly less than those to Puerto Plata.)
• VIP Guest package giving you access to all VIP sections of the resort and invitations to VIP Parties
• Tickets to Ocean World (worth $55 each) for every member of your party
• Greens Fees (worth $50 each) at Los Mangos 9-hole Golf Course
• Drinks including bottled water, soft drinks, juices, beer, wine, champagne and rum delivered to your villa
• All food and drinks (private breakfast when you stay at a villa, snack and lunch at three beaches and VIP World plus at several restaurants, dinner available in fifteen restaurants of your choice; advance dinner reservations are required and should be secured when you check-in)
• International alcohol and non-alcohol drinks, including beer, champagne, spirits, cocktails, international wines with meals, juices and soft drinks available from 33 bars
• V.I.P Pool Party on Thursday night including Bravissimo, a Las Vegas-style dance show
• Your Welcome Party on the peninsula on Sunday (or Monday depending on weather) including entertainment and a lavish buffet plus open bar
• 30% discount on all treatments at the Metamorphosis SPA and Yin Yang Spa
• Free Internet access in Villas reception and free Internet access with your laptop available at VIP World, VIP Sports Bar, plus VIP, Harmony and Serenity Beaches.
With a villa reservation, you will also receive:
• Your villa cleaned every day by your housekeeper
• Your VIP Service Representative visiting your villa every morning to accommodate any requests you might have and to answer your questions
• A golf cart for convenient transportation around the resort, guaranteed with a villa reservation only.
Every member of your party will receive gold bracelets, a benefit exclusively available through Shareholders of LHVC. Gold bracelets admit you to six beaches (V.I.P NV, Cofresi, Lifestyle, VIP, Harmony and Serenity) and all restaurants and bars that are reserved for VIP Guests. Our favorite is Serenity Beach because of its constant breezes, its bean bag loungers that conform to your most comfortable reading (or sleeping) position and its shade from coconut, palm and mangrove trees.
You will have access to VIP World, VIP Beach, 12 swimming pools, 29 restaurants, 28 bars, a gift shop, a grocery store, a medical service, a spa, a gym, tennis courts, bicycles, internet cafe, salon, Sushi Bar, exchange office, laundry service and others. I've attached a LHVR map so you can get an idea of the size and scope of the resort. You may need to print it as there are too many details to see easily on screen....Read more
Cast your vote for the Presidential Suite! Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Additional Location Information
Your spacious Puerto Plata Presidential Suite comes complete with:
> Luxurious master bedroom with king bed, full bath and jetted tub, guest bedroom with two queen beds, full bath and jetted tub, plus common are with queen Murphy bed, full bath and jetted tub. 1BR and studio with 2 queen beds options also available.
> Beautiful cherry wood furnishings and fully equipped kitchen stainless steel kitchen appliances.
> Refrigerator stocked with bottled water, soft drinks, juices and beer; wine and rum delivered to your suite.
> Large centralized pool with waterfall and sun beds
> Three tennis courts
> Full-press lighted basketball court
> Spa-quality furnishings including king-size sun beds.
Don't forget it also includes us...your remote private tour guide...making certain you are totally prepared to make your vacation truly memorable.
Plus everyone in your group will receive:
> Gold Bracelets
> Free Wi-Fi in your Presidential Suite
> Free Ocean World Tickets (worth US$69 per person per day)
> Free Greens Fees at Los Mangos Golf
We like to help you make marvelous memories, so give me (Lynn Davison) a call or send an email. I promise a friendly voice on the other end of the phone and a prompt response to your email. I promise not to over-promise so you will know in advance what to expect. I promise to look after you and your interests and give you the best value.
More About This Location
City vacations, Rural retreats, Waterfront
Nearest airport: Puerto Plata (POP: 30 minutes to resort) or Santiago (STI) 90 minutes to the resort, 30.01 miles Car is recommended
Last updated on March 27, 2015
Not available for your dates?Not available for your dates? Check availability for
178 other Puerto Plata rentals
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.