The Presidential Suites by Lifestyle are the newest luxury accommodations to be added to the Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, setting a standard of lavish comfort with 60 scrumptiously appointed two-bedroom suites, filled with dramatic furniture and stainless steel appliances.
*The resort is all inclusive mandatory
*the all inclusive 85$ a night guest will has to pay upon check in at resort lobby
* The all inclusive is not include in the rental price
All suites are dramatically decorated with dark, rich wood, and stainless steel accoutrements and appliances. The smallest details have been carefully crafted to provide guests with every comfort and luxury available, making the Presidential Suites by Lifestyle a one of the most relaxing, enjoyable and satisfying experiences ever.
Providing both service and features that are beyond compare, the Presidential Suites offer a unique luxury accommodations experience. As a Lifestyle property, the Presidential Suites provide the easy, relaxed ambience of the Caribbean in an opulent and elegant setting,
The Presidential Suites offer a matchless vacation experience for the most discriminating traveler. All suites have air conditioning, cable television, phones, and ceiling fans, while the décor has a distinctive modern design, featuring cherry wood furnishing and stainless steel. Shaded patios and verandas provide a relaxing place to gather.
On Property amenities include: a large centralized pool with waterfall; Jazz, a French Fusion Restaurant; Bourbon Street bar; three tennis courts; and a full-press lighted basketball court.
Please to know that resort is all inclusive85$ a night is mandatory and is not included in the rental price
You will pay for all inclusive when you arrival at presidential suite lobby
A: You will pay the all-inclusive fee to LHVR upon check-in. It covers:
• Transportation from the Puerto Plata (POP) or Santiago (STI) Airports to and from the resort. (Sometimes flights to Santiago are significantly less than those to Puerto Plata.)
• VIP Guest package giving you access to all VIP sections of the resort and invitations to VIP Parties
• Tickets to Ocean World (worth $55 each) for every member of your party
• Greens Fees (worth $50 each) at Los Mangos 9-hole Golf Course
• Drinks including bottled water, soft drinks, juices, beer, wine, champagne and rum delivered to your villa
• All food and drinks (private breakfast when you stay at a villa, snack and lunch at three beaches and VIP World plus at several restaurants, dinner available in fifteen restaurants of your choice; advance dinner reservations are required and should be secured when you check-in)
• International alcohol and non-alcohol drinks, including beer, champagne, spirits, cocktails, international wines with meals, juices and soft drinks available from 33 bars
• V.I.P Pool Party on Thursday night including Bravissimo, a Las Vegas-style dance show
• Your Welcome Party on the peninsula on Sunday (or Monday depending on weather) including entertainment and a lavish buffet plus open bar
• 30% discount on all treatments at the Metamorphosis SPA and Yin Yang Spa
• Free Internet access in Villas reception and free Internet access with your laptop available at VIP World, VIP Sports Bar, plus VIP, Harmony and Serenity Beaches.
With a villa reservation, you will also receive:
• Your villa cleaned every day by your housekeeper
• Your VIP Service Representative visiting your villa every morning to accommodate any requests you might have and to answer your questions
• A golf cart for convenient transportation around the resort, guaranteed with a villa reservation only.
Every member of your party will receive gold bracelets, a benefit exclusively available through Shareholders of LHVC. Gold bracelets admit you to six beaches (V.I.P NV, Cofresi, Lifestyle, VIP, Harmony and Serenity) and all restaurants and bars that are reserved for VIP Guests. Our favorite is Serenity Beach because of its constant breezes, its bean bag loungers that conform to your most comfortable reading (or sleeping) position and its shade from coconut, palm and mangrove trees.
You will have access to VIP World, VIP Beach, 12 swimming pools, 29 restaurants, 28 bars, a gift shop, a grocery store, a medical service, a spa, a gym, tennis courts, bicycles, internet cafe, salon, Sushi Bar, exchange office, laundry service and others. I've attached a LHVR map so you can get an idea of the size and scope of the resort. You may need to print it as there are too many details to see easily on screen....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.