Set within the sprawling Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, The Tropical offers a classic hotel vacation experience set within quaint, two- and threestory, Mediterranean-style buildings. The mood is laid-back and distinctively Caribbean.
The resort is * All inclusive mandatory and guest will pay 60$ per night per adult upon check in
*'The all inclusive is not include in rental price
Guest enjoy all resort facilities and amenities (excluding the V.I.P areas) including three swimming pools, a choice of excellent restaurants, exercise rooms, tennis courts, windsurfing and so much more.
The Lifestyle Tropical is Ideal for couples seeking a private island hide-away with all the advantages of a world-class resort.
Rooms are divided into 212 Tropical Rooms, most with Ocean Views, and 70 Junior Suites. All rooms feature: Air conditioning; Ceiling fan; Direct dial telephone; Cable TV; Safe rental; Balcony or terrace; Coffee Maker; Iron and ironing board; Radio-Alarm clock; Private bathroom; Hair dryer; Mini-fridge; Two Queen size beds or one King size bed. Junior Suites have one king size four- poster bed, sitting area with sofa bed, there are additional to the above amenities.
Resort is all inclusive mandatory 60$ a night , guest will pay at the tropical lobby
All inclusive in not included in rental price
Thank you for your attention .
Q: What is included in the all-inclusive fee and when do we pay it?
A: You will pay the all-inclusive fee to LHVR upon check-in. It covers:
• Transportation from the Puerto Plata (POP) or Santiago (STI) Airports to and from the resort. (Sometimes flights to Santiago are significantly less than those to Puerto Plata.)
• VIP Guest package giving you access to all VIP sections of the resort and invitations to VIP Parties
• Tickets to Ocean World (worth $55 each) for every member of your party
• Greens Fees (worth $50 each) at Los Mangos 9-hole Golf Course
• Drinks including bottled water, soft drinks, juices, beer, wine, champagne and rum delivered to your villa
• All food and drinks (private breakfast when you stay at a villa, snack and lunch at three beaches and VIP World plus at several restaurants, dinner available in fifteen restaurants of your choice; advance dinner reservations are required and should be secured when you check-in)
• International alcohol and non-alcohol drinks, including beer, champagne, spirits, cocktails, international wines with meals, juices and soft drinks available from 33 bars
• V.I.P Pool Party on Thursday night including Bravissimo, a Las Vegas-style dance show
• Your Welcome Party on the peninsula on Sunday (or Monday depending on weather) including entertainment and a lavish buffet plus open bar
• 30% discount on all treatments at the Metamorphosis SPA and Yin Yang Spa
• Free Internet access in Villas reception and free Internet access with your laptop available at VIP World, VIP Sports Bar, plus VIP, Harmony and Serenity Beaches.
With a villa reservation, you will also receive:
• Your villa cleaned every day by your housekeeper
• Your VIP Service Representative visiting your villa every morning to accommodate any requests you might have and to answer your questions
• A golf cart for convenient transportation around the resort, guaranteed with a villa reservation only.
Every member of your party will receive gold bracelets, a benefit exclusively available through Shareholders of LHVC. Gold bracelets admit you to six beaches (V.I.P NV, Cofresi, Lifestyle, VIP, Harmony and Serenity) and all restaurants and bars that are reserved for VIP Guests. Our favorite is Serenity Beach because of its constant breezes, its bean bag loungers that conform to your most comfortable reading (or sleeping) position and its shade from coconut, palm and mangrove trees.
You will have access to VIP World, VIP Beach, 12 swimming pools, 29 restaurants, 28 bars, a gift shop, a grocery store, a medical service, a spa, a gym, tennis courts, bicycles, internet cafe, salon, Sushi Bar, exchange office, laundry service and others. I've attached a LHVR map so you can get an idea of the size and scope of the resort. You may need to print it as there are too many details to see easily on screen.
Additional fees may apply:
- Additional guests | 55 USD per person per stay | Fee applies to parties of more than 2 guest(s)...Read more
Tropical junior suite All inclusive Resort Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Additional Location Information
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club (LHVC) was developed by a group of Austrian Investors in 1995, beginning with the construction of the Hacienda Hotel in Puerto Plata, on the Dominican Republic’s North Coast. 30 min drive from airport of Puerto płata
Resort provide Free transportation to The resort and back to The airport
Resort is located near to Ocean world
All inclusive mandatory 50$ per adult a day ,kids3-12 1/2 price
All inclusive guest will pay upon check in at the resort lobby
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Waterfront
Last updated on March 26, 2015
Not available for your dates?Not available for your dates? Check availability for
178 other Puerto Plata rentals
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.