The Lifestyle Haciendia Resort is * all inclusive mandatory resort Guest will pay 95 usd per adult per night directly to resort ( please read at the bottom )
a concept geared towards the very discerning leisure traveler creating a truly rewarding experience. While allowing a service level as comprehensive as guests want it. Lifestyles Hacienda Resort is located on the northern coast of the Dominican Republic, in the secluded bay of Cofresi Beach, surround d by mountain ranges, lush tropical vegetation and the sparkling silvery hues of the ocean. Crown Villas offer a unique difference from other luxury travel experiences. They are a collection of private villas and residences offered exclusively for a personal experience. Each villa offers unique features and services such as private pool, superb beachfront location and dedicated personal staff to pamper you.
Lifestyle Hacienda Resorts high standards of services and features exceed itself at Crown Villas.
Every comfort and luxury has been considered to make a Villa vacation experience the most relaxing, exclusive and unique you have ever enjoyed.
• The Resort is located on Cofresi Beach
• 10 minutes from downtown Puerto Plata city.
• 5 minutes from Ocean World Adventure Park, Casino & 30 minutes from Puerto Plata's International Airport
The Crown Villas are the ultimate in luxury and exclusivity, as each is a small estate home with sumptuous, private three and four bedrooms that offer guests a unique and exclusive vacation experience.
All of these villas are a classical Spanish Mediterranean style architecture, with red tile roofs, stucco plastered archways and distinguished stone columns with generous tropical gardens where hibiscus, bougainvilleas and other magnificent tropical plants abound. All have a private swimming pool, shaded terrace, veranda, kitchen, and a full private bath leading directly off each bedroom.
The villas are furnished with rattan, elephant bamboo and a natural Caribbean wattle work and are equipped with air conditioning, overhead fans, and cable television.
The Crown Villas are part of the all-inclusive Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort and guests have access to all the facilities of the Resort (excluding the V.I.P areas). A personal maid and an exclusive menu in each of the seven Resort restaurants complete these perfect accommodation
* Please to know that all inclusive is mandatory 95$ a day per adult ,kids up to 12y old 1/2 price
* All inclusive is not included in rental price
You will pay all inclusive at the villa reception father arrival thank you for your attention
Note : please to know that resort is require the maximum people's in the villas
3 bedroom 6 people's
4 bedroom 8 people's
5 bedroom 10 people's
6 bedroom 12 people's
If you have a special requirements regarding occupancy please ask me thru the emails or messages
Thank you for your attention
Ps please to know that price is base on 3 bedroom villa .
The 4,5,6,7 bedroom villas is also available jus please ask for the villa rental cost .TripAdvisor property ID 3326802...Read more
3 Bedroom luxury villa *All inclusive Resort Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Additional Location Information
The resort is located 20 min drive from Puerto Plata
All inclusive you will pay when you arrival on resort side 85$ per adult a day .kids up to 12 years old 50% off
Free transportation from air port POP . V I P all inclusive will give you access to the VIP areas and also to welcome party and Bravissimo show at ocean world casino and marina . Free tickets to ocean world with booking .
The resort is friendly for kids and adults . Private VIP beaches and luxury restaurants
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Mountain nearby, Waterfront
Nearest airport: Puerto Plata pop, 20 miles Car is not necessary
Please note: these rates exclude taxes and fees and may vary depending on the length of your stay. Rates are also subject to change at the [owner/manager]’s discretion.
Fees for additional guests may apply.
Additional notes from the owner
Q: What is included in the all-inclusive fee and when do we pay it?
A: You will pay the all-inclusive fee to LHVR upon check-in. It covers:
• Transportation from the Puerto Plata (POP) or (Sometimes flights to Santiago are significantly less than those to Puerto Plata.)
• VIP Guest package giving you access to all VIP sections of the resort and invitations to VIP Parties
• Tickets to Ocean World (worth $69each) for every member of your party
• Greens Fees (worth $50 each) at Los Mangos 9-hole Golf Course
• Drinks including bottled water, soft drinks, juices, beer, wine, champagne and rum delivered to your villa
• All food and drinks (private breakfast when you stay at a villa, snack and lunch at three beaches and VIP World plus at several restaurants, dinner available in fifteen restaurants of your choice; advance dinner reservations are required and should be secured when you check-in)
• International alcohol and non-alcohol drinks, including beer, champagne, spirits, cocktails, international wines with meals, juices and soft drinks available from 33 bars
• V.I.P Pool Party on Thursday night including Bravissimo, a Las Vegas-style dance show
• Your Welcome Party on the peninsula on Sunday (or Monday depending on weather) including entertainment and a lavish buffet plus open bar
• 30% discount on all treatments at the Metamorphosis SPA and Yin Yang Spa
• Free Internet access in Villas reception and free Internet access with your laptop available at VIP World, VIP Sports Bar, plus VIP, Harmony and Serenity Beaches.
With a villa reservation, you will also receive:
• Your villa cleaned every day by your housekeeper
• Your VIP Service Representative visiting your villa every morning to accommodate any requests you might have and to answer your questions
• A golf cart for convenient transportation around the resort, guaranteed with a villa reservation only.
Every member of your party will receive gold bracelets, a benefit exclusively available through Shareholders of LHVC. Gold bracelets admit you to six beaches (V.I.P NV, Cofresi, Lifestyle, VIP, Harmony and Serenity) and all restaurants and bars that are reserved for VIP Guests. Our favorite is Serenity Beach because of its constant breezes, its bean bag loungers that conform to your most comfortable reading (or sleeping) position and its shade from coconut, palm and mangrove trees.
You will have access to VIP World, VIP Beach, 12 swimming pools, 29 restaurants, 28 bars, a gift shop, a grocery store, a medical service, a spa, a gym, tennis courts, bicycles, internet cafe, salon, Sushi Bar, exchange office, laundry service and others. I've attached a LHVR map so you can get an idea of the size and scope of the resort. You may need to print it as there are too many details to see easily on screen.
Additional fees may apply:
- All inclusive 85$ ad day is mandatory by LHVC | 85 USD per day
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.