Our system is designed to respond to your inquiry in a matter of minutes! Submit an inquiry from this listing and our reservation system will send you an email with availability and rate information. The email will include answers to frequently asked questions and other important information. If you have any further questions or would like to speak to us by phone, feel free to give us a call. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
A great floor plan consisting of a living room with large dining room and open kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances with microwave, toaster and blender, dining area that seats 6, master bedroom with King size bed and en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet, 2nd bedroom with 2 Full beds, a separate bathroom, laundry room with washer and dryer, large roof terrace, full AC split units, ceiling fans, free WiFi internet access, Cable TV and 24/7 security. Sleeps 8 including the Full size sleeping couch in the living room adequate for children. Large swimming pool with sun deck. 32” LCD HDTV. Security deposit box in the unit. Free private parking. Free Beach Access.
• 50% deposit required to confirm booking
• 100% required 30 days prior to arrival.
• Payment with Credit Card - Visa, MasterCard, Discover - through our secure website.
TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM AIRPORT:
• If you need transportation to your rental property, we can send a trusted driver with a van to pick you up.
• The rate is US $35 one way for 4 passengers. There is room for up to 6 passengers with suitcases per taxi. US$5 extra per passenger.
• You pay the driver directly and keep his number for future transportation needs during your stay.
ELECTRICITY IS EXTRA AND BASED ON CONSUMPTION:
• The Dominican Republic is a developing country and it has it's challenges in regards to cost effective electricity distribution. Therefore, to encourage renters to conserve electricity during their stay, they will be responsible for electricity charges during their stay.
• We collect an ELECTRICITY DEPOSIT IN CASH UPON ARRIVAL. It is just a DEPOSIT, real consumption calculated at the end of your stay and deducted from the CASH DEPOSIT PAID UPON ARRIVAL. See deposit requirements below.
• Normal consumption is $5-10 per day for a 1 & 2 bedroom, $10-$15 per day for a 3 & 4 bedroom and $25-$30 for Villas in Cocotal Golf.
RENTALS LESS THAN 30 DAYS: We require an ELECTRICITY DEPOSIT (CASH ONLY-UPON ARRIVAL) of US$20 PER NIGHT for 1 & 2 BDR's CONDOS, US$30 PER NIGHT for 3 & 4 BDR's CONDOS and US$50 PER NIGHT for VILLAS in COCOTAL GOLF.
The electricity meter will be read at check-in and check out. The meter can be self monitored daily. You will be charged at the current rate and deducted from the cash deposit. The difference will be returned to you on the day of departure.TripAdvisor property ID 2305041...Read more
Left on 04/09/2013 for a stay in March 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Apr 9, 2013Stayed Mar 2013
this condo has everything, from modern appliances and furniture to a secure safe in the master BR. washer and dryer, balcony overlooks spotless pool. private rooftop terrace with BBQ. truly amazing how peaceful the complex is day and night. short walk to great beach. rental staff extremely competent. most amenities within walking distance.
Left on 03/03/2013 for a stay in December 2012 | Jim FinkReviewed Mar 3, 2013Stayed Dec 2012
The condominiums are superb. They have everything you need to live in Punta Cana. Ours even had a new gas grill on the roof which was used a lot. The roof was a great space.
It was centrally located, and the supermarket has everything we needed. Tv and internet included.
The only problem for me was that Punta Cana in general is surrounded by all-Inclusives, and the diving wasn't all that hot. We went to Bayahibe with Dressel Divers; I recoommend both. Make sure to ask about locations for public beach access.
Hi Jim, thank you for your review and I am happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay so much. There are actually 4 beach accesses close to the condo. We hope to see you again in one of our rental properties next year! Warm regards, Ellen
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Left on 02/27/2013 for a stay in February 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Feb 27, 2013Stayed Feb 2013
Amazing condo - living room, terrace, kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms! Went with 4 of my girlfriends and it was decently priced. Much better than a resort because we got to experience the island with it's people and not just tourists.
Gated environment, wonderful neighbours in the area, very friendly and hospitable people.
The condo looked even more amazing in person than in pictures.
Internet was sort of on and off but you can pretty much get wi-fi in any restaurant or bar - which were all within 5 minutes of walking distance.
Close proximity to the beach, access to grocery stores, restaurants, money exchange, pharmacy and bakeries. Better to get groceries at the Super Pola supermarket cos it's cheaper and just a bus away (bout a dollar to get on the bus)
We used the motorbikes almost everywhere we went, it was cheap and safe! I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to have a good time both on the beach and at night clubs rather than just partying with a bunch of teenagers all day long.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.