Spacious 2 bedroom, 2 full bathroom condo situated at a short walk to the beach, restaurants, supermarkets and all amenities.
Our system is designed to respond to your inquiry in a matter of minutes! Submit an inquiry from this listing and our reservation system will send you an email with availability and rate information. The email will include answers to frequently asked questions and other important information. If you have any further questions or would like to speak to us by phone, feel free to give us a call. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
This elegant and spacious second floor 2 Bedroom 2 bathroom condo of 1,237 sq. ft. is well equipped with everything you’ll need to enjoy a relaxing vacation.
A great floor plan consisting of a living room with large open kitchen with stainless steel appliances with microwave and water cooler, dining area that seats 6, master bedroom with King bed and en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet, 2nd bedroom with Queen bed, a separate laundry room with washer and dryer, large terrace, central air, ceiling fans, Cable TV and 24/7 security. Sleeps 6 including Queen Sofa bed in the living room. Large swimming pool with sun deck. There are 3 LCD HDTV’s in the condo. One 32” in the living room and a 22” in each bedroom. Safe in the unit. Free private parking.
Palm Suites is ideally located (4 to 5 minute walk) from the beautiful white sandy Bavaro Beaches. 9 minute walk from the El Dorado Plaza and Plaza Turquesa where you will find 2 grocery stores, bakeries, pharmacy, a currency exchange office, ATM, 2 bars, hairdresser, beauty salon, restaurants, boutique, Gym, Casinos etc. Short 5 minute drive to the Palma Real Shopping center and Movie Theaters and a 10 minute drive to the new San Juan Shopping center with 32,000 sq. ft. supermarket, 60 boutiques and 7 movie screens. 20 minute drive from the Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) and at a 5 to 30 minute drive to 12 different golf courses.
• 50% deposit required to confirm booking
• 100% required 30 days prior to arrival.
• Payment with Credit Card - Visa, MasterCard, Discover - through our secure website.
TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM AIRPORT:
• If you need transportation to your rental property, we can send a trusted driver with a van to pick you up.
• The rate is US $35 one way for 4 passengers. There is room for up to 6 passengers with suitcases per taxi. US$5 extra per passenger.
• You pay the driver directly and keep his number for future transportation needs during your stay.
ELECTRICITY IS EXTRA AND BASED ON CONSUMPTION:
• The Dominican Republic is a developing country and it has it's challenges in regards to cost effective electricity distribution. Therefore, to encourage renters to conserve electricity during their stay, they will be responsible for electricity charges during their stay.
• We collect an ELECTRICITY DEPOSIT IN CASH UPON ARRIVAL. It is just a DEPOSIT, real consumption calculated at the end of your stay and deducted from the CASH DEPOSIT PAID UPON ARRIVAL. See deposit requirements below.
• Normal consumption is $5-10 per day for a 1 & 2 bedroom, $10-$15 per day for a 3 & 4 bedroom and $25-$30 for Villas in Cocotal Golf.
RENTALS LESS THAN 30 DAYS: We require an ELECTRICITY DEPOSIT (CASH ONLY-UPON ARRIVAL) of US$20 PER NIGHT for 1 & 2 BDR's CONDOS, US$30 PER NIGHT for 3 & 4 BDR's CONDOS and US$50 PER NIGHT for VILLAS in COCOTAL GOLF.
The electricity meter will be read at check-in and check out. The meter can be self monitored daily. You will be charged at the current rate and deducted from the cash deposit. The difference will be returned to you on the day of departure.TripAdvisor property ID 2280603...Read more
Left on 04/04/2013 for a stay in March 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Apr 4, 2013Stayed Mar 2013
The rental is absolutely beautiful! Service is great, you get the help you need. E-mail response is really quick, or you can call if you have questions.
The only thing that was a bit disappointing was the location. Near tha beautiful beach, but not really many restaurants and pubs to choose from. We were there for six days, and could not have been here any longer because of the location. It is nice, and good food at the restaurants - just a bit boring if you are going away for a long time.
Hello Irmelin, thank you for your reply. You should have asked us about restaurants and bars as there really is a large variety of them at walking distance. At least 20 restaurants within a 10 minute walk and 5 bars. Happy to see that you would come back. Warm regards, Ellen
- FlipKey has rentals in over 11,000 destinations around the world:
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.