Ocean View condo of 1,937 SF for rent with huge balcony plus roof terrace overlooking the white sandy Bavaro beaches with a pristine view of the calm turquoise ocean.
Our system is designed to respond to your inquiry in a matter of minutes! Submit an inquiry from this listing and our reservation system will send you an email with availability and rate information. The email will include answers to frequently asked questions and other important information. If you have any further questions or would like to speak to us by phone, feel free to give us a call. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 1 Day Bed (2 twin beds)
Fully furnished with linens, towels, and kitchenware
Gas BBQ, Flat screen TV, Washer & Dryer
Full AC and ceiling fans
20 minutes from the Punta Cana Airport
No Smoking/No Pets
Gated community with 24/7 security. Everything is brand new! 2 large pools, one with a swim-up bar, one with a children's pool. Elevators, reception area, Wifi, cable, Flat Screen TV. Ideally situated along the El Cortecito strip in the heart of Punta Cana (Bavaro), within short walking distance to everything; internet cafe, restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacy, cash exchange, ATM, bakery, casino, gym and spa. Within a 5 minute drive to the Palma Real Shopping Village/Mall, Hard Rock Cafe, movie theaters and designer stores. 10 golf courses within a 5 to 30 minute drive.
This vacation condo is located in building 'A' of Playa Turquesa, which while being within the community is only steps from the beautiful white sandy beaches of the Dominican Republic. Once inside this condo, you'll be treated by the wonderful decor and appointments reminiscent of that 'picture perfect' tropical getaway. This is a two bedroom penthouse condo offering accommodations for the whole family. Everything you need for your vacation and more can be found within this luxurious condo. The master bedroom is en-suite, with its very own private bathroom, and there is an additional full bathroom off the kitchen adjacent to the laundry area. All Playa Turquesa condos offer elevator access and a reverse-osmosis water filtration system. Each unit comes equipped with multi-zone central air conditioning and dual-pane windows.
• 50% deposit required to confirm booking
• 100% required 30 days prior to arrival.
• Payment with Credit Card - Visa, MasterCard, Discover - through our secure website.
TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM AIRPORT:
• If you need transportation to your rental property, we can send a trusted driver with a van to pick you up.
• The rate is US $35 one way for 4 passengers. There is room for up to 6 passengers with suitcases per taxi. US$5 extra per passenger.
• You pay the driver directly and keep his number for future transportation needs during your stay.
ELECTRICITY IS EXTRA AND BASED ON CONSUMPTION:
• The Dominican Republic is a developing country and it has it's challenges in regards to cost effective electricity distribution. Therefore, to encourage renters to conserve electricity during their stay, they will be responsible for electricity charges during their stay.
• We collect an ELECTRICITY DEPOSIT IN CASH UPON ARRIVAL. It is just a DEPOSIT, real consumption calculated at the end of your stay and deducted from the CASH DEPOSIT PAID UPON ARRIVAL. See deposit requirements below.
• Normal consumption is $5-10 per day for a 1 & 2 bedroom, $10-$15 per day for a 3 & 4 bedroom and $25-$30 for Villas in Cocotal Golf.
RENTALS LESS THAN 30 DAYS: We require an ELECTRICITY DEPOSIT (CASH ONLY-UPON ARRIVAL) of US$20 PER NIGHT for 1 & 2 BDR's CONDOS, US$30 PER NIGHT for 3 & 4 BDR's CONDOS and US$50 PER NIGHT for VILLAS in COCOTAL GOLF.
The electricity meter will be read at check-in and check out. The meter can be self monitored daily. You will be charged at the current rate and deducted from the cash deposit. The difference will be returned to you on the day of departure.
Additional amenities include: coffee maker, nearby bank, nearby internet cafe, close to town, outlet shopping, nearby medical services, nearby fedex, nearby grocery, private roof top terrace, cookware, beach, nearby atm, golf course, movie theatres, washer & dryer, ironing board....Read more
Left on 01/10/2014 for a stay in December 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Jan 10, 2014Stayed Dec 2013
Went to celebrate a buddies 50th,,,booked this all online one evening.
As a couple single guys, didn't want the all inclusive thing.
Pt looked good on line.
It was even better in reality. Large, clean, well furnished, 2 beds, 2 baths (I don't like sharing) great balcony ...rooftop was cool, but didn't use it.
Across the street is Danny's - a 'good' bar and restaurant that had live music, pool tables etc. Also in the plaza beside Danny's is a small supermarket, pharmacy, coffee shop, and some more. Around the corner is another plaza with couple of good restaurants and bars. And a taxi stand.
We played golf 4 of 9 days, clubbed 7 of 9 nights, drank 9 of 9 days and generally had a blast.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.