El Jardin del Presidente I studio is a comfortable (34 sq. m) accommodation in south triangle area of Quezon City. Centrally located, close to EDSA highway, 1 block from ABS-CBN TV station compound, 5 min drive to GMA TV
station, walking distance to restaurants in and around Timog and Tomas Morato Ave, 7-eleven convenient strore and coffee shop in the condo neighborhood, laundry shop, close to big shopping centers like Trinoma, SM North Edsa, Centri Station, small Rustans grocery shopping on Tomas Morato. Public markets are accessible by taxis or tricycles.
A studio with a full size bed has its own bathroom with hot water, sink, toilet. Unit has air conditioning, cable tv and internet. An additional airbed is provided for extra guests. It has small kitchen with complete appliances, dining area and comfortable sofa in living room.
There is a one basement parking slot available for guests with private vehicle. If another parking slot is needed, please inquire and it may be available too. Otherwise, guests can take taxis (security guards in front gate list the license plate of taxis for the safety of guests) or even tricycles to travel within the mile neighborhood.
The condo has its security gate and guards 24 hours a day. A video telephone hooked up in unit is provided from the guardhouse for guests verifications and messages.
A condo unit with very affordable price but with clean and comfortable stay!!!
Try these restaurants owner by some Filipino celebrities:
1.JT's Manukan Grille - 26 Sgt. Esguerra St corner Sct. Borromeo (owned by Joel Torre)
2. RYU Ramen & Curry - 220 Tomas Morato Ave corner Dr. Lazcano St (co-owned by Ogie Alcasid)
3. Zirkoh Comedy & Music Bar - Tomas Morato Corner Sct Lozano St. (owned by TV Host Allan K of Eat Bulaga)
4. Laffline Comedy Bar - 3 Timog Ave Corner Mother Ignacia St
5. Sir Boy's Food Republique - 29 Panay Ave cor near Roces St. (co-owned by Boy Abunda)
6. Romulo Cafe- 32 Scout Tuason St corner Scout Lazcano (owned by grand daughter of late Carlos P. Romulo)
7. Wangfu Bistro Chinese Restaurant - corner of Tomas Morato and Roces Avenue (owned by Sir Chief, Richard Yap of " Please Be Careful with my Heart")
Visit STARBUCKS on ABS-CBN Compound, Ground Level, ELJ Communication Center, ABS-CBN Complex on E. Lopez St corner Mother Ignacia St ( you may meet ABS-CBN stars).TripAdvisor property ID 2966400...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.