Beach House + Guest Apartment - Stunning Sea Views
From $139 / night
Description from the owner
Description from the owner
Minimum Stay - 5 Nights
This property is available as the following options;
1. "The Beach House + Guest Studio" (sleeps 6)
2. "The Beach House only" (Sleeps 4)
3. "The Beach Studio only" (sleeps 2) prices from 1,450 THB per night (based on a 7 night booking during low season)
The Main House has a large double bed + 2 sofa beds in the living room (suitable for children or small adults) and the Guest Studio has another double bed, en-suite bathroom and lounge area.
The prices quoted in this ad are for 'The Beach House + Guest Studio'
If you're interested in either of the other booking options please send us an enquiry with the details of your ...Read more
About the owner
About the owner
Coconut Paradise Villas
Coconut Paradise Villas
- Response rate: 80%
- Response time: Within a day
- Calendar updated: 4 weeks ago
Additional Location Information
Rawai is situated at the southern tip of Phuket Island - a much sought after area as it is truly beautiful, and still unspoilt by busy Tourism.
The Sea Gypsies Village at the far end of Rawai Beach is a piece of "real" Thailand, where the local fishermen catch their fish and sell it on the waters-edge. You can buy a fresh fish or lobster and have it barbecued at the local restaurant - or bring it back to the Beach House and cook it on the new Bar B Que! Delicious!
There are many good Bars and Restaurants within easy walking distance from The Beach House, or you can have your meals delivered to you at The Beach House free of charge from a selection of good local Restaruants.
We even a few nightclubs on the other side of Rawai if you want to dance the night away!
There are many small shops and Banks within easy walking distance from The Beach House - and the busier Resorts of Kata, Karon and Paton are a short drive away.
There are so many things to see and do in our area, and we have detailed these in our website - www.coconutparadise.asia For instance:-
* There are many stunning beaches in our local area, perfect for swimming and snorkelling.
* If you want to go diving, we have many very good PADI Dive Schools nearby.
* A sunset cruise is a must!
* Phuket has many beautiful Temples which are well worth a visit.
* We have many idyllic Tropical Islands just offshore shore from Rawai - our favourite being Bon Island, which is only a 15 minute Longtail Boat trip away. You can catch a Longtail Boat from right outside your Beach House!. Bon Island has a fabulous Restaurant, serving delicious Pina Coladas, Fresh Fish and other Thai Dishes!
* If you want to go a bit further afiield, visit the famous Phi Phi Islands where the film "The Beach" was made. The scenery and the snorkelling is breathtaking!
* You can have a Canoe Adventure in Phang Nga Bay - gliding silently through dark caves and passages, into the heart of some of the beautiful Islands - completely surrounded by tall cliffs and only inhabited by Monkeys, Mud Skippers and Sea Eagles!
*The Smilian Islands are a pristine National Park and the snorkelling and diving here is the best in the Andaman Sea!
* The busier beaches at Kata, Karon and Patong are only a short drive away - and offer ever type of Water Sport.
* There is an amazing selection of wonderful local Restaurants - serving all type of dishes, European and Thai - and all at surprisingly cheap prices! (The cost of living in Thailand is approx 45% cheaper than in Europe)
* Why not have a Cookery Course and learn how to cook your favourite Thai Dish to enjoy back home?
* Just a few minute from The Beach House is Phromthep Cape - famous for it's stunning sunsets. However - although these sunsets are wonderful, the Sunrise from The Beach House is even more breathtaking!
* You can enjoy the luxury of a Thai Massage in your Beach House - or on the Patio outside whilst listening to the waves gently lapping on the golden sand. Paradise on Earth!
* Phuket has many excellent stylish Shopping Malls - or local Thai Markets where you can get great bargains. You'll need an extra suitcase to take all your souvenirs back home!
* How about an Elephant Trek up in the Mountains near Rawai? The views are breathtaking - or a gallop on horseback along Chalong Beach?
* We love the Bamboo trip where you gently glide down a river in the middle of the jungle.
* Or if you need more adventure - try the White Water Rafting!
* If Wakeboarding is your thing - then visit the Cable Ski Lake! Great daily rates - a good restaurant and great fun! Now open at night for night wakeboarding also!
* Khao Sok National Park is an amazing Eco Adventure – a pristine Tropical Rainforest, surrounded by stunning Limestone Karsts not far from Phuket. A good variety of Tours are available, from a 1 day tour, to a 3 day and 2 nights tour.
* There is a superb Butterfly Farm - a great Zoo and Acquarium and a Sea Shell Museum.
* Phuket old Town is fascinating. It's like a mini Bangkok - and we have detailed a 2 hour walk around the most interesting parts, including the Temples, Chinese Quarter and old Colonial Style Mansions. (We've recommended a great place for lunch too)
* Patong is the busiest Resort in Phuket - and not only has good shopping and watersports - but it is here that you will find the "outrageous" nightlight that is famous in Patong. Nice to visit just to see - but nice to get back to Paradise in Rawai.
* There is an excellent Go Kart Track nearby - a favourite with all you budding F1 drivers!
* Thailand is famous for it's excellent Tailors - and we highly recommend one in Nai Harn who have made excellent suits and dresses for many of our Guests - all at great prices!
* Anyone for fishing? There are many good day trips available for offshore fishing - but we think we've found the best! Info on our website.
* If golfing is for you - then Phuket is too! It's famous for it's first class courses - all a short drive away - and all excellent value for money.
*If you fancy a trip to the cinema you will not be disappointed. Not only are the prices cheaper than you would believe, but you can have a reclining sofa - and they show all the latest films.
*PHUKET FANTASEA – The ultimate night time entertainment on Phuket Island which is sure to delight the whole family! A breath taking Las Vegas Style Theatrical Show with state of the art special effects! Our favourite bit is the elephants.
* You can go shooting - have a jungle adventure on an ATV or keep fit in the excellent Gym in Rawai.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Rural retreats, Waterfront
Nearest airport: Phuket International Airport, 34.98 miles
Car is not necessary