Be our guest at our cabin at Eagle Crest Resort near Bend. Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen w/ dishwasher, laundry and a lovely patio - this place will allow you to experience the great outdoors while enjoying the comforts of home.
Since the unit is new to the rental market, we're offering a low introductory price in the hope of gaining some reviews. Our rate is half of what the resort (or the Holiday Inn at Eagle Crest) would charge for this chalet.
• 3 Bedrooms plus loft. Master bedroom includes queen bed, 2nd bedroom has queen bed, 3rd bedroom with double bed (6 inches smaller than queen) and a futon in the loft area. All linens included.
• 2 full bathrooms with tubs (one with jets) and showers in both. Towels provided.
• Kitchen: Fully equipped with full size appliances (fridge, dishwasher, oven, microwave), small appliances (coffee maker, toaster, blender, crock pot etc), dishes, pots & pans, cutlery, can opener, wine opener, bakeware, spices etc.
• Patio: dining table & 8 chairs, one chaise, propane bbq and lots of grass to sit or play on
• Great Room: HDTV, Blu-ray DVD player w/ NetFlix and Pandora, stereo, iHome dock w/ speakers to play music from your ipad/iphone/smartphone.
• For Work: Small desk with office chair, WiFi throughout. We get full cell signal w/ AT&T; (not sure about other carriers).
• For kids: Step stool, high chair, baby gate (in closet) toys and board games.
• Other: heat pump for both heat and A/C, instant on gas fireplace. There is parking for 2 cars in front.
Central Oregon has something to do for everyone. For outdoor enthusiasts, you can hike, jog, swim, golf, bike, ski, kayak, rock climb (you get the idea). 9 inches rain a year = 300 days of sunshine, which is music to your ears if you live on the rainy side. There are literally hundreds of trails and parks to keep you exploring for months. If you want something more relaxing, there are excellent restaurants in the area, tax free shopping at the Bend outlet stores, and many scenic drives all around. Or you can read a book by the fireplace, catch some rays on the patio, soak in the jetted bathtub, watch a Netflix movie on the HDTV, surf the web via WiFi, or use the spa at the Eagle Crest resort.
Eagle Crest resort is conveniently situated between Sisters, Redmond and Bend. Nestled among the majestic Cascade Mountains, the resort is huge and covers over 1700 acres (7+ miles from one end to the other) and is surrounded by ancient Juniper trees. The property includes:
- 11 miles of paved biking trails
- 3 sports centers with swimming pools, hot tubs, fitness equipment, basketball, tennis, playgrounds etc.
- An outdoor 'water spray park', awesome for kids (and adults who want to be a kid) in the summer.
- Three golf courses, putting course and driving range
- Cool geocaches to explore. Hiking trails along the Deschutes river, on the nearby buttes or around the resort.
- Bike rentals (Tip: 50% discount between Noon-2pm)
- Horseback riding
- Mini-market (emphasis on mini), restaurant and many other amenities.
- ~10 mins away from Fred Meyer, 15 min from Trader Joe's (Tip: try their awesome collection of pre-cooked fresh and frozen entrees and reasonably priced wines).
Your stay includes up to 6 passes that provide admission to all three sports centers and pools. You will probably find yourself alternating between spending time around the resort, and using it as a base to discover the surrounding area.
We simply love spending time here over and over again. Its become a family tradition. Hopefully you will do the same...TripAdvisor property ID 2281587...Read more
Eagle Crest Golf Course Home: Hike 'n Bike, NEW! Redmond, Oregon
Additional Location Information
Eagle Crest resort is conveniently situated between Sisters, Redmond and Bend. Nestled among the majestic Cascade Mountains, the resort is huge and covers over 1700 acres (7+ miles from one end to the other) and is surrounded by ancient Juniper trees. Central Oregon has something to do for everyone. For outdoor enthusiasts, you can hike, jog, swim, golf, bike, ski, kayak, rock climb (you get the idea). 9 inches rain a year = 300 days of sunshine, which is music to your ears if you live on the rainy side.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.