Beautiful Beach Cottage - 1.5 Blocks to the Beach!
Your picture perfect beach cottage house just 1.5 blocks from beautiful Redondo Beach. Start your morning with a stroll to the beach as you will enjoy views from Palos Verdes to Malibu or steps away to the Redondo Pier.
The entire house has been remodeled with beautiful NEW furniture and furnishings for a luxurious family vacation, business trip or a romantic get-away as the pictures speaks for themselves. All new furniture and amenities.
There are three bedrooms w/ one of them being a pass through. Two of the bedrooms offer queen beds, third bedroom has a twin, full and trundle bed. Living room has a 50” flat screen HDTV w/ DVD player and XBox for the kids. All three bedrooms have flat screen HDTVs w/ FIOS all movie channels and Netflix and built-in WiFi DVD players. Third bedroom has a new PC computer offering internet access and MSOffice suite plus a color printer/copier/scanner for those who need to work or just printing out boarding passes. Master bedroom has a beautiful travertine shower enclosure and hallway bathroom has a stunning shower and tub.
This home has ALL the amenities you could need in a home, includes:
* wireless internet access
* TV & DVD player in livingroom, all bedrooms and waterproof TV in front of bathtub
* free all movie channels plus Netflix movies too
* new fast touch screen computer and color printer/fax/scanner/copier
* fully equipped kitchen w/ everything you need such as All-Clad and Le Creuset cookware, dish/glass/bakeware, crockpot, panini, toaster, Vitamix blender, juicer, mixer,Keurig single cup coffee maker as well as a regular coffee maker....
* toiletries include: shampoo, conditioner, mouthwash, toothpaste, floss, hair dryer, iron, clothes steamer, first aid, cotton/Q-tip, nail clippers...
* refrig, gas range, microwave, dishwasher
* new washer/dryer
* plush linens and towels
* new Weber bbq grill
* pack 'n play, bassinet sleeper, 2 high chairs, 2 strollers, bouncer for those w/ infants (available upon request)
* four beach chairs, beach mats for eight people, eight beach towels, rolling cooler, cooler bag & backpack
* 4 different size bodyboards (Lg, Med, Sm)
* 7 adult beach cruisers w/ helmets and locks
* two children's bicycles w/ helmets and locks
* two types of scooter, skateboard and razor ripstik
* volleyball and lots of board games and books for adults & kids
* xbox kinnect console in the living w/ plenty of games
* wii console w/ plenty of games in the 3rd bedroom
* roast marshmallows at the firepit
* fountain in the backyard
* plenty of parking
* unlimited calls to anywhere in the US including Canada
* walk to restaurants
* walk to Smart & Final, liquor store, CVS, market, bank, shops, pier...
* steps away from Farmer's Market every Thursday 7am-2pm
* 15mins to LAX
* 40-45mins to Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm or Hollywood
* 15-20mins to Palos Verdes for golf courses (Terranea Resort Golf Course, Trump National Gulf Course, Los Verdes Golf Course)
* 7mins to Hermosa Beach, 10mins to Manhattan Beach, 12 mins to Rolling Hills/Palos Verdes
* Local mountains are 2-3 hours away... Big Bear, Bear Summit, Snow Valley are great for families. You can be at the beach surfing, playing volleyball or sunbathing and then be skiing or snowboarding the next day!
* We are EXTREMELY confident you that you won't be disappointed.TripAdvisor property ID 3472050...Read more
Left on 05/16/2013 for a stay in May 2013 | ReneeReviewed May 16, 2013Stayed May 2013
What a lovely, bright warm and welcoming home. It is very conveniently located near the pier and public transport which can get you to lax (you can then take another bus to downtown la), and another bus takes you to a major shopping centre.
This home has everything you could possibly want in a rental - in fact I liked it better then my own home! It was nice to be able to watch TV in bed after a long day, and Bic was very flexible with our late flight home. I have been recommending this place to everyone, and look forward to staying there again!
Left on 10/17/2012 for a stay in October 2012 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Oct 17, 2012Stayed Oct 2012
This home is beautiful, clean, stocked with everything and the neighbors and landlord were very kind and easy to work with. I give this rental at least a 5 star...would recommend to friends & family. I would love to stay there again, in fact we all hated to go home it was so nice.
Left on 09/28/2012 for a stay in September 2012 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Sep 28, 2012Stayed Sep 2012
Wow! What a convenient location just a block and a half from the pier. It's a nice surprise to find a beach rental that is even better than the photos on line depict. It's extremely clean with a light bright atmosphere. Everything has been thought of such as bikes, boogie boards and towels for the beach. The bathrooms are luxurious and the towels and linens are like a 5 star hotel. My husband and I enjoyed walking to the pier to watch the sunset from Tony's and eating a fabulous breakfast at Cj's the next morning.The farmers market on Thursday morning was enjoyable after taking a walk on the beach and watching surfers. We got away on our own but I can see it as a great place for a family as well. Netflix, xbox and Wi-fi is also included with Tv's in each bedroom and the living room. I highly recommend this beach rental. Look forward to coming back again.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.