Recent reviews for Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, USA
"15 Hickman...Beauty at the Beach"
Left on 06/21/2015 for a stay in June 2015
The "Best-est" vacation rental home. Thoughtful owners provide every amenity you can think of. Highly recommend this home to anyone. Periodic updates to the interior insures the vacationer the latest in appliances and furniture to make this a home away from home. Books, movies and games for adults and children will make even a rainy day at the beach fun. Ocean block location is ideal.
"Wonderful family vacation!"
Left on 07/08/2015 for a stay in June 2015
We had four different couples along with a couple teenagers that stayed in this house for a week. The rooms are spread out perfectly with privacy for all. The amount of full bathrooms was a huge plus for a large group. The home is tastefully decorated and had a nice beach feel along with feeling classy. We really enjoyed the front porch but feel like a screened in porch would make a HUGE difference for being able to fully enjoy the porch. The blender that was there wouldn't even crush strawberries so would recommend brining your own but other than that the kitchen is well furnished with high end cookware. They had a little bit of everything in the kitchen, which was unexpected. All in all, I would certainly recommend this property to anybody, especially a large group!
"Wonderful beach house!"
Left on 07/28/2015 for a stay in July 2015
Great location, thoughtful owners, very comfortable. We can't wait to go back! Perfect for parents and four children.
"house in Rehoboth Beach DE"
Left on 08/09/2015 for a stay in July 2015
Lovely house in downtown Rehoboth. Convenient to the boardwalk and Rehoboth Ave.
Have stayed at this house a number of times and always found it a very nice place. It's comfortable, homey and lovely.
"Great Vacation Home"
Left on 06/30/2015 for a stay in June 2015
This is the second time I have stayed at this home and have nothing but good things to say. Well maintained home and in a great location. Plenty of room for all of us and the grandchildren had a wonderful time. Will definitely come back again.
About Rehoboth Beach
Known as The Nation's Summer Capital, Rehoboth, DE is the perfect family beach vacation getaway. Located on the eastern shore of Delaware, Rehoboth is home to great outlet shopping, fine restaurants, live bandstand concerts, as well as some of the best beaches around. Have your morning coffee overlooking the Atlantic on your rental home's porch while enjoying great ocean views. Leave the car at home and walk to Rehoboth's beaches; many rentals are just a few blocks from the water and the town's mile-long boardwalk. With plenty of room inside to cook, dine, and entertain as well as storing kayaks and golf clubs, your vacation home is the perfect beach escape.
While you are here, rent a bike, go fishing or crabbing, or go horseback riding with an Atlantic Ocean backdrop. Looking to be entertained? Rehoboth is also home to great live theatre and performing arts entertainment.
Here are a few additional suggestions that can help you plan your trip:
- See a live theater performance: Rehoboth Beach offers Broadway at the Beach, which includes new and cutting-edge drama in a unique atmosphere.
- Share a laugh: See a performance of the Delaware Comedy Theatre, a non-profit theatre company that brings professional comedy improvisation and performances to Rehoboth Beach.
- Celebrate a Rehoboth Halloween: The Sea Witch Festival brings Halloween straight to the beach, as goblins, ghosts, and ghouls take over town with events and contests for kids and adults of all ages. From costume parades, to a trick-or-treat 5K race, Rehoboth unites both locals and vacationers for a late fall Halloween extravaganza.
- Experience the Punkin Chunkin World Championships: About 25 miles from Rehoboth, this contest invites competitors to shoot pumpkins into the sky via air cannon, centrifugal, catapult, and human power. Spectators have the pleasure of listening to live music and enjoying delicious food. The event is truly a once in a lifetime fall festival experience.
- Indulge in some pampering: Experience an afternoon in a world class Rehoboth beach spa and relax in an atmosphere of total luxury.
- Play a round of golf: Tee off on one of several champion caliber Rehoboth Beach golf courses.
You'll never run out of fun things to do in Rehoboth Beach, and you'll have no trouble finding a perfect place to stay. Rent a cozy romantic beach condo with a balcony overlooking the ocean, or book a house rental big enough to host your friends and family. No matter what kind of vacation rental you have in mind, you can find it in Rehoboth Beach. While you're visiting, consider an excursion to nearby Cape May or a short day trip to Bethany Beach.