The Villa is placed only 8 km from the small city of Rethymno with its ancient city, the castle, the museums and the magnificent beaches which will charm you.
It is built between the olives of private olive grove of 5 acres and have a splendid picturesqueness. The view from the verandas is fantastic while in front of them unfolds the bigger olive grove of Crete and the tallest mountain of the island called Psiloritis raises with all its magnificence.
The villa is famous for their splendid view, their enchanting gardens and the absolute calmness offered for the relaxation of our customers. Moreover, The Villas allocate a big, common swimming-pool of 100 m3 of water, with biggest width of 7 m, biggest length of 12 m and depth from 60 cm - 1.80 m. Additionally the villa has autonomous, childrens department and 12 deck chairs with 6 umbrellas.
The warm and friendly environment we offer will give you the opportunity to take part in all our traditional events accompanied by traditional Cretan music and dances like weddings, festivals etc.
Along with our hospitality and love we offer you raki, the traditional drink of Crete and our famous olive oil from our own olive grove.
* Living room (40 m2) consisted of 2 sofas, a small table and 2 arm chairs. Dining table with 10 chairs, cable TV, DVD, and a CD player.
* Kitchen (8 m2) with an electric cooker, oven, fridge, coffee maker, boiler and a toaster
* Iron with ironing board.
* Four bedrooms (16 m2 each) with two single beds, closets and air conditioning.
* Two bathrooms (8 m2 each) with bathtubs, and hair dryers. Only one of them has a washing machine.
* Two large verandas 80 m2, with a large table and 6 chairs.
* Small safe for you valuable objects.
* The villa also has private parking place.
* Shared pool
With the first light of the day, birds songs can be heard and instead of the clock, the wake-up cry from the rooster. To the left of the villas is the historical village of Adele and just 1 km to the right is the 12km long sandy beach.
An important aspect to visitors is that the Villa and Rethymno in general, is situated on the midway point of the island. This means that whether you go west towards Chania or East towards Heraklion, the distance is almost the same and your visit to various parts of the island is quick and less tiring. There is so much variety of beauty and nature that one is never bored. The mild Mediterranean climate together with the famous Cretan diet offers good health and healthy living.
- 600m from the village of Adele
- 9km from the town of Rethymno
- 1 km from the 12km long sandy beach
- Approx. 70 km from the Chania or Heraklion airport
Within just a short distance of 1 - 8 km from the Villas, you will find Tavernas, Bars, Supermarket, Chemist, Police Station and many more different types of stores for shopping....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.