Legacy Villa - Stunning Pool Home in Reunion Resort
Property Reference # RVH_037
Look Before You Book
This professionally decorated 3,284 sq ft. home is located within the Liberty Bluff neighborhood of Reunion. Furnished to appeal to all, whether it's a family vacation, a golfing adventure, or a couple of families out to see Disney and all Orlando has to offer!
This luxury villa has five bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, and is situated directly on, with beautiful views over the Arnold Palmer Legacy golf course within the prestigious Reunion community.
Furnished in subtle natural tones with calming accents. The owners have tried to cater for all of those little holiday needs to ensure that your stay is relaxing, comfortable, and fun for all. For those with little ones you will find complimentary use of the following in the villa: travel cot, high chair, booster seat, toddler steps, baby monitors, baby bouncer and door gate. For those with sporting interests, you will also find the following in the villa: tennis rackets (2 adult, 2 children's), tennis balls, a set of golf clubs and various pool toys.
This courtyard style villa has a Queen size bedroom suite separated from the main house by the pool area. This accommodation has a TV with inbuilt DVD and it's own bathroom with tub and shower - perfect for in-laws, a nanny or housekeeper or older children wanting a little independence. The 19 ft. by 10ft. pool (narrows at one end) and spa can be heated and are surrounded by a paved to one side and a landscaped area to the other - ideal for outside dining and sunbathing.
On the ground floor of the main house is a laundry room, kids den / movie room with comfortable sectional sofa, large wall mounted TV and games console. There is a powder room, elegant formal dining area, open plan kitchen beautifully fitted with cherry cabinetry and granite counter tops complete with island and breakfast bar. The large family room with wall mounted TV, additional DVD player, ample seating and informal breakfast/dining area has one wall of glass doors that slide in to reveal breathtaking views of the golf course. The outside area has seating perfect for those lazy summer evenings with a glass of wine or simply admiring the skills of the passing golfers.
Upstairs to the rear of the home is the King-size master suite with seating area, flat screen TV and large bathroom having twin vanities, tub and walk in shower. Both the bedroom and bathroom have access onto the private furnished balcony with fantastic golf views. The third and fourth bedroom each have two twin beds and share a bathroom with tub and shower. Separated by the games area with pool table and wall mounted flat screen TV is the fifth bedroom - a large King-size with en-suite bathroom having a tub and shower.
This house has an enormous 3,284 square feet, room enough for everyone to spread out. This home is on a prime lot directly on the golf course, and a walk-able distance to the central Grande hotel restaurants, bars and community pools!
This property does not include a BBQ, however we do have them available for rental.
* Master #1- King en-suite (Upstairs with balcony)
* Master #2- King en-suite (Upstairs)
* Bedroom #3 - Twin/Twin (Upstairs)
* Bedroom #4 – Twin/Twin (upstairs)
* Bedroom #5 – Queen (Separate downstairs suite with bathroom)
* 3,284 sq/ft of luxury accommodation
* Fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops and island
* Downstairs Den, with sectional sofa and Playstation 3.
* Air conditioning and upgraded indoor ceiling fans
* Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
* Towels and linens are provided
* Complimentary use of a large selection of baby equipment
* Complimentary high speed wireless internet
* Complimentary long distance and local calls
* Wall mounted TV
* Separate formal dining area with seating for 8
* Wall mounted TV
* Pool table
* Bar stools
* The pool is located in private courtyard
* Patio furniture
* Complimentary use of pack’n’play and high chair and stroller
* Full size washer and dryer
* Ironing board & iron
Why book with Reunion Vacation Homes?
* Professional on-site management company to offer you a superior, personalized service
* No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
* Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
* Reunion finest rentals at affordable rates.
Click on the "book-it-now" button at the top right or bottom left of this page to see your detailed quote and book now! Or click on the "contact manager about this property" link to receive a quote by email.
TO RESERVE, PLEASE ASK FOR PROPERTY CODE: RVH_037
Terms And Conditions: (Click to view all terms and conditions)
* Check-in time is 4:00 pm
* Check-out time is 10:00 am
* If available, a early check-in/check-out may be arranged for a fee
* All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
* There is a one time end of stay cleaning fee on stays less than 7 nights
* Tax is not included in nightly rates
* Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
*Accidental Damage Waiver of $89 plus tax will be required on behalf of the property owner against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
* Pool heat available for $35 a day. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as;6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants and bars.
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.TripAdvisor property ID 2218260...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.