- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
Description from the manager
Rheda-Wiedenbrück is a picture-perfect small town of 46000 at the Ems river with rich cultural life, many leisure opportunities and nice, uncomplicated people. Apartment of 100 sq.m for 2-6 people on the second floor, with three bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, living room, balcony. Wifi internet access; car parking spot. Non-smoking; child-friendly., key advantages: close to interesting sights for excursions, child-friendly, non-smoking, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 large living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home,...Read more
LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Rheda-Wiedenbrück - close to interesting sights for excursions, child-friendly,…
Rheda-Wiedenbruck, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Additional Location Information
Rheda-Wiedenbrück is a picture-perfect small town of 46000 at the Ems river with rich cultural life, many leisure opportunities and nice, uncomplicated people.
The location has many advantages:
* excellent connection by car, bus or train
* fast transfer to fair and airport
* diverse shopping available
* a wide offer of cultural and leisure activities
* interesting destinations for excursions
To get into the Flora-Westfalica, you need only cross the road. Thus, you quickly get to the castle of Rheda with its surrounding park, orangery, and alder forest.
The area connects the two historic city centers of Rheda and Wiedenbrück in the nicest of ways. Children discover a great water playground, rope circus and playground; shopping is close by, the restaurants are diverse and affordable.
Discover Rheda-Wiedenbrück and local activities:
* Externsteine in Detmold is a famous natural monument near Detmold.
* Hermanns Denkmal is a monument in Detmold which is built in memory of Herman the Cherusker. The battle in the Teutonian forest is very famous. In this battle he destroyed the army of the Romans.
* Historical Farmer Museum in Detmold
* the city centre Detmold with the castle is also nice to see
* Karl der Große, Kaiser des heiligen römischen Reiches. The cathedral in the city has a big tower. When you climb it you have a beautiful sight over the historical city. Heinz Nixdorf Museum which is the biggest computer museum in the world.
* Bielefeld in the Teutonian forest has different museums.The Sparrenburg is a castle on top of a hill. You can climb the tower and have a nice look over the environment or you take a look into the cellar.
* animal park Olderdissen, ideal for children
* Münster is the capital for cyclists. Everyone has a bicycle and people always use them. The historical city is very nice for sightseeing with old houses, churches, places, little shops, and department stores. See the cage from Knipperdolling in the Lambertus church.
* Allwetter Zoo of Münster
* Different Museums etc.
* Rheda-Wiedenbrück with its historical buildings.
* The Flora Westfalica Park connects the two historical city centres. You can find here different playgrounds for children and a nice recreation area.
* The next ski area is Winterberg in the Sauerland. Here you can find Loipen, Lifts and so on. You can rent skit equipment in Winterberg
* Festivals include Carnival time (11th Febr), Rosenmontag (12th Febr.), Veilchendienstag (13th Febr.)
Sports and Recreation:
There are two outdoor and one indoor pool, as well as many other sports offers, e.g. soccer, badminton, tennis, a half pipe, biking, hiking, mini golf, fishing.
There are golf courses, water ski courses, opportunities for canoe tours, ice skating, and more, close by.
The Westfalian park landscape offers the person seeking relaxation a lot of parks and gardens, e.g.:
* Flora-Westfalica in Rheda-Wiedenbrück
* Vier Jahreszeiten (Four Seasons) Park in Oelde
* artenschaupark in Rietberg
* Schloss– und Auenpark Schloss Neuhaus
* Maximilian Park Hamm
* Mohns Park in Gütersloh
* Botanical Gardens in Gütersloh, Bielefeld and Münster
Schlossmuseum (castle museum) | Leinewebermuseum (of linen makers) | Heimatmuseum (heritage museum) | Wiedenbrücker Schule Museum| Radiomuseum
Hollywood- and Safari park, Potts Park, Tierpark Nadermann animal park, Tierpark Olderdissen animal park, Allwetterzoo Münster (zoo), Space Island, Externsteine, Hermannsdenkmal, Sparrenburg, Ravensburg, Bauernhausmuseum (farmstead museum), Mühlhenhof, ….
The A2 Forum offers an exclusive, high quality venue for fairs and exhibitions
Bicycle tours are quite the tradition here. You can rent bikes at the local bicycle station, discover the surrounding forests, meadows and fields. Fall time – our Indian Summer – is a special tip.
You are looking to get a more complete picture of the landscapes and cities in the surroundings? No problems, the location is nicely central, ideal for excursions.
Münser, Warendorf, Lippstadt, Soest, Bielefeld, Gütersloh, Halle i. W., Detmold and Paderborn can all be reached quickly.
* Paderborn -> 42 km
* Münster - Osnabrück -> 67 km
* Dortmund -> 78 km
* Hannover -> 133 km
* Düsseldorf -> 140 km
* Köln -> 164 km
More travel info about Rheda-Wiedenbrueck: Rheda-Wiedenbrueck, on the Ems river in the state of North-Rhine-Westphalia, is actually two towns in one—which here means not one but two old town centers, filled with beautiful half-timbered houses from the 16th-18th centuries. A modern, fully-equipped 3-bedroom vacation apartment awaits you, from where you have easy access to all of central Germany!
Last updated on March 01, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 2 other Rheda-Wiedenbruck rentalsCheck Availability for Rheda-Wiedenbruck
- Central heating
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Alarm Clock
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Wireless Internet
- Stove or Oven
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - ask