Happy Family in Rome!
From $112 / night
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
Description from the owner
Families (or small groups) can enjoy this accommodation in a central roman district (Testaccio-Ostiense). While, outside, the streets are alive, the apartment is quiet and cozy inside.
Suitable for older people and baby friendly (no stairs to climb and very close to shops, to metro station and to bus stops).
It offers two bedrooms, a living room with balcony and a sofa bed, kitchen and bathroom. All the windows overlook a wide courtyard.
Well equipped (air conditioned, washing machines, wi-fi internet and a courtesy phone for emergency call). Linen and towels provided (three for each guest).
Expressly realized for holidays rental (you won't ...Read more
Happy Family in Rome!
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Additional Location Information
Only few steps to "Piramide" Metro station and from many bus (i.e. : bus 23 - Vatican and Tiber Island - bus 716 - Piazza Venezia/Capitol).
More, at Ostiense station you can take the cheap bus to go to Fiumicino airport or take high speed trains to go to Florence (1h45m), Bologna (2h20m), Milan (3h15m) and Venice (3h50m).
At walking distance:
- Monuments (Piramide Cestia, Circo Massimo, San Paolo fuori le mura, protestant cemetery, Baths of Caracalla, Palatino, Aventino, Colosseum at only 2 km distance).
- Historical districts (Testaccio, traditional and trendy and, a little further, Trastevere).
- Museums (MACRO modern art, Centrale Montemartini ancient roman sculpture).
- An outstanding wealth of restaurants, pastry and ice cream shops, pizzerie, delicatessen.
- The district is well known, especially among young people, for its pubs, wine bar, theaters, shows.
- Whatever you can expect from a central district (supermarkets, grocery, pharmacies, police station, travel agencies, banks, post office...).
Offices and institutions in the district: FAO (ONU branch for Food and Agriculture), University (Roma TRE), ACEA (Utility for water and electricity), Lottomatica.
Note: Our property has been duly certified by the municipality of Rome. Local authorities instructed us to collect the tax, which consists of 3.5 euro per person (children are exempt) for each day of stay for a maximum of 10 days.
The cash will be required on arrival.
We emphasize that this money will be shot entirely to the municipality of Rome. Beware of structures that do not charge this contribution, most likely illegal.
City Hall of Rome authorization n. QA/2014/14207 08/09/2014
More About This Location
Car is not necessary
Last updated on February 27, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 2,502 other Rome rentalsCheck Availability for Rome
- Alarm Clock
- Washing Machine
- Central heating
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- A/C or climate control
- Linens Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - yes
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes