- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
- The 1500 sqf apartment, on the third floor of a historic building, comfortably sleeps six among three bedrooms, one with two twin beds. Beds feature hand-made linens.
- Sunny and spacious living room with air conditioning, cable TV and wifi.
- Eat-in kitchen renovated six months ago, fully-equipped, including dishwasher.
- Two huge, shiny-new bathrooms, each with a roomy shower.
- Washer and dryer in apartment.
-Cradle ...Read more
Style, Comfort & Space By Colosseum
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Additional Location Information
Monti, or Rione I, is a truly Roman neighborhood in the heart of the historic center. Here, you can escape the tourist throngs and live among the locals. Browse the galleries and artisanal shops along the gentrified Via Urbana, then stop on the edge of little Piazza della Madonna dei Monti, where you can sip an aperitivo and watch Roman life unfold around the bubbling fountain. The apartment sits in the shadow of Santa Maria Maggiore, one of the city's four grand papal basilicas and is a five to ten minute walk to the Colosseum and the Roman Forum.
Though its name means “mountains,” Monti is more like an island rising out of Rome's center. Invisible walls seem to separate this neighborhood from the adjacent tourist traps that border its artsy and bohemian population. In Monti, unmoneyed intelligentsia argue politics in smoky dens, vintage clothes come from London rather than Milan, and old-time craftspeople ply their trades in the streets. Monti is underground Rome, hidden in plain sight.
More About This Location
Nearest train station: Termini, 0.68 miles
Car is not necessary
Last updated on February 25, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 2,472 other Rome rentalsCheck Availability for Rome
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- A/C or climate control
- Short breaks allowed (1-4 days)
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Washing Machine
- Local Guides/Maps
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Paper Towels Provided
- Satellite or cable TV
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - yes