Villa Leila is typical Tuscan patrician villa and is positioned high atop a hill on a large estate in the Chianti area. Although the villa is an ideal retreat for privacy, the city of Florence is easily reached in just twenty-five minutes.
The villa's interior understated elegance has the ability to evoke old world charm and create a warm, inviting atmosphere, while the outside features, such as a verdant park, a private swimming pool, tennis court and soccer field, add value for the guests who love the outdoors living and active vacations.
Ground Floor: 1 master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower.
First Floor: 1 twin-bedded room with en-suite bathroom with shower; 1 king (convertible) with en-suite bathroom with tub and shower head; 1 twin-bedded room with en-suite bathroom with tub and shower head; 1 queen(convertible) with en-suite bathroom with tub and shower head; 2 king bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom with shower.
Mezzanine: 1 queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower.
Two spacious living rooms
Separate dining room facing the garden
Well equipped and functional kitchen
Panoramic sitting room with four bright arched windows giving a 360 degree view of the enchanting Tuscan landscape
A stay at Leila will put you on top of the world - figuratively and literally - perched over 1,000 feet above sea level, with panoramic view of the surrounding forest, olive groves and vineyards. The nearest village is approximately one mile away, Florence is only 15 minute drive and the major highways are 10 minute drive from the villa - perfect for day trips to Lucca, Siena and Pisa.
Aside from the several outdoor areas for dining al fresco, including BBQ, and relaxing private spots, the highlights of the villa are the private park, the manicured garden, the private swimming pool with lounge chairs and shades, the private tennis court and soccer field.
A/C in all bedrooms, each equipped with TV, complete of Sky and DVD player, Wi-Fi broadband access, hairdryer in each bathroom, washer, dryer and dishwasher, BBQ,
alarm system, private swimming pool, private soccer field, tennis court, and private parking.
- Electricity, A/C, water, gas and final cleaning included
- Daily housekeeping included for up to 4 hours
- Garden and pool maintenance included
- Wi-Fi internet connection included
- Produce from the estate as extra virgin oil, season crops from vegetable garden and orchard (when available), honey are complimentary to the guests
- Cots, cradles and high chairs can be provided at no extra cost
- Heating charges extra - Firewood supply for fireplaces included
- Extra housekeeping/ Personal laundry service on request: 12 Euros per hour (on Sundays and on bank holidays 15 Euros per hour)
- Linen change available upon request: 100 Euros per change
- Cook service on request: 15 Euros per hour (on Sundays and on bank holidays, 18 Euros per hour) - cost of food and beverages extra
- Telephone charges extra
- Babysitting service on request: 12 Euros per hour (on Sundays and on bank holidays, 15 Euros per hour)
- Security deposit: 3,000 Euros to be held at the agency
PLEASE NOTE: Italian villa rentals begin and end on Saturdays.
Additional amenities include: firewood provided, security system, final cleaning, cots, bath tub, high chairs, ac bedrooms, tennis court, personal laundry service, shower, heating, tennis court, private soccer field, cradles....Read more
About the manager
Response timeA few hours
4.8 / 5.0based on 852 reviews and 2,630 properties
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.