- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
Description from the manager
Warnemünde is an old fishing village that developed early last century to a spa / resort. The apartment is located very near the church square. Even the "Alten Strom", the dander mile of Warnemünde is just a few minutes. The road to the wide beach of Warnemünde takes you through the old park. In less than 5 minutes you can have the sand under your feet with a personal beach chair! We also have a grill and seating area in the garden. The apartment is on the lower ground floor, modern and friendly. Fresh rolls and other things of daily need's just around the corner., 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well...Read more
Vacation Apartment in Warnemünde - 85535532 sqft, (# 4343)
Rostock, Mecklenburg-West Pomerania, Germany
Additional Location Information
The road to the wide beach of Warnemünde takes you through the old park. In less than 5 minutes you can have the sand under your feet with a personal beach chair! In less than 5 minutes you can feel the sand under your feet.
Just a few Minutes away you'll find the "Alten Strom", the dander mile of Warnemünde, with its old fishingboats just as you can visit the pier and wave the huge cruisers that lay here for one day.
Fresh rolls and other things of daily need's just around the corner.
Discover Warnemünde and local activities:
* The beach, the sea, the wind and weather, and fishing, surfing, sailing, delicious food vaganz drink coffee fresh fish, fly kites, build sand castle, feeding seagulls, wave good-bye to the ferries to Scandinavia or just relax
* Captain Bräsing in the port of Rostock and stroll through the Kropeliner Street, Rostock shopping street.
* Rostock was once the city of the seven ... seven churches, seven city gates ... part of it and the remains of the city wall are still preserved today.
* Warnemünde also offers a good starting point for excursions to the surrounding areas of Mecklenburg
* Warneminner Ümgang
* Hanse Sail with Traditionsseglern and Museumsschiffen.
* Kletterwald "Hohe Düne" bei Graal Müritz
* Natur- and Umweltpark Güstrow
* Darwineum in Rostocker Zoo
* Bade -and Saunaland Wonnemar in Wismar
* Ozeaneum in Stralsund
More travel info about Warnemuende: If you are yearning for a little time on a beach, Warnemuende might fit the ticket. This seaside resort in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern lies on the Baltic Sea, north of Rostock. The 800-year-old town is one of the most important harbors in Germany for cruise line ships. The lighthouse here dates from 1897 and is still in use today. Take the time to climb it for a stunning view of the Baltic. Another famous landmark in Warnemuende is the so-called Teepott (tea pot), an interesting example of East German architecture built in the 1960s. Today it houses a restaurant and a sea voyage exhibition. Of course, the main reason why most people come to this area is the beach. Warnemuende is especially popular because it has the widest beaches on the German Baltic coast. And where there is sand, there is the promise of good seafood. Check out the Alte Strom neighborhood with its array of restaurants, pubs, and traditional fishing vessels. One easy day trip from Warnemuende is to Rostock, which is only 7 miles away. Here, the Stasi (East German Secret Police) Museum and the Rostock Zoo are worth seeing. Also, Wismar is only about 40 miles away. This historic and well-preserved former Hanseatic city was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2002.
Last updated on March 01, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 4 other Rostock rentalsCheck Availability for Rostock
- Central heating
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - ask
- 85535532 square feet