Tiger’s Nest is a luxury contemporary alpine lodge situated at 1600m in the east of Les 4 Vallées, Switzerland’s most extensive ski area. This fully-staffed retreat offers access to some of Europe’s best skiing, as well as being an idyllic summer base for sightseeing, hiking, mountain biking, shopping, golf, tennis and other pursuits. With five double bedrooms, Tiger’s Nest is perfectly suited for two families or up to 10 adults.
With over 400km of slopes and 100 ski lifts, Les 4 Vallées is Switzerland’s most expansive ski resort. With high quality snow and exceptional weather, the area is one of the world’s premier Alpine resorts. Tiger’s Nest is situated above the snowline at 1600m with popular ski lifts located 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 7 minutes and 11 minutes away which our driver and ski concierge will take you to and from.
We are no ordinary ski lodge. While we want guests to enjoy the informality, freedom and raw beauty of the mountains, we do not compromise on city luxuries. Tiger’s Nest is about providing a high quality experience in one of the world’s most magnificent natural landscapes.
Less than 2 hours from Geneva airport, and 3 hours from Zurich and Milan’s Malpensa airports, Tiger’s Nest is in central Valais, 20 minutes from Sion, the capital of the canton. In addition, private planes can fly into Sion Airport during daylight hours.We can arrange airport transfers or taxis for an additional charge. Helicopter transfers to Sion can also be arranged.
Valais enjoys a Mediterranean-like climate with 2,000 hours of sunshine annually.
The area offers superb and reliable snow conditions with six popular ski lifts within a 12-minute drive of the house. Tiger’s Nest is situated outside the small village of Les Masses and minutes by car to the ski villages of Les Collons, Thyon and Veysonnez.
The lodge team – including a host, chef and driver/ski concierge – is there to delight and surprise our guests and to accommodate any specific requests.
With five double bedrooms, Tiger’s Nest is perfectly suited for two families, travelling with or without a nanny, or up to 10 adults.
The house is furnished throughout in a luxurious East meets West contemporary style in collaboration with one of Scotland’s finest interior designers. There are superb linens, beautiful silks and cashmeres, an abundant use of chrome, silver and glass, and stunning wall creatives throughout the four floors of the house.
On the ground floor, there are three ensuite double bedrooms (two of which can be converted into twins), with a further double bedroom and separate bathroom. Each of these rooms feature beautiful French and Asian finishings, and luxurious beds. All have Bose iPod speakers, safes, robes and slippers, hairdryers and spa products.
The master suite is located on the entire top floor of the house, and has spectacular views of the Matterhorn range of mountains. The suite features a romantic free-standing bed and a spectacular bathtub for two, a walk-in-wardrobe, and sitting and television area.
- Breakfast terrace
- Lunch and evening terrace with fire-pit
- Separate yoga deck*
- Gas barbeque
- Basic fitness and yoga equipment
- Spa and massage room
- Outdoor games (badminton, kubb)
- Mountain bike (adult)
- Child’s Micro 3-wheel scooter and adult 2-wheel scooter
- Tennis racquets (two tennis courts 5 minutes from the lodge)*
- Double garage
- Study with iMac computer & Canon printer
- Free Wi-Fi
- Libratone Wi-Fi speaker in sitting room
- Extensive blu-ray & DVD library, including movies for children
- Lodge iPad loaded with additional movies & TV shows
- A portable blu-ray player (in addition to high definition televisions & blu-ray players in four of the five main bedrooms)
- Board games
- A wide selection of books
* For summer use only
Included in the price:
- Exclusive access to the lodge, with 7 nights accommodation
- Daily chef-prepared breakfast and dinner on 6 of the 7 nights
- High quality house wines with dinner
- Pre-dinner canapés and house cocktails
- One decanter of whisky and one decanter of brandy over your stay
- All soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping and evening turndown service
- Use of iMac computer
- Wi-Fi access
- Local area driver service
Available items not included in the weekly rate:
- Transfers to and from Tiger’s Nest on arrival and departure
Chalet Tiger's Nest CATERED - Les 4 Vallées Sachseln, Central Switzerland, Switzerland located in Sachseln, Central Switzerland, Switzerland, but cannot be displayed on a map. Contact the manager for more details
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.