We built and designed our home with families and couples in mind since we have lots of extended family and friends ourselves.
All our guests are treated like Famiglia before, during and after their visit to our home. Casa La Famiglia is an Old-World Mediterranean style villa designed by renowned St. John architect Michael Oxman.
* Casa La Famiglia has private direct water access to the Caribbean ocean that is directly below our villa on our own private beach. We have 2 double kayaks and water toys for all ages.
* Only Minutes to Cruz Bay Village for Dining and shopping
* Casa La Famiglia serves Drinks and appetizers for your arrival
* A Welcome Dinner provided for your arrival as a welcome, so you can settle in comfortably from your long trip to Saint John, from our family.
* Complimentary Pre-Arrival Concierge services as well as On-Island 24/7 during your visit with us.
* Full A/C
* 27x12 Heated Infinity Edge pool, Hot Tub that seats 10 comfortably, and lots of seating and sitting rafts to hold your drinks up!
* High Speed Wireless Internet throughout
* Dish/Satellite Flat Screen TV's
* Land Line with Complimentary Long Distance to the mainland with an ATT Cell Phone Booster
* SONOS music sound system for both indoors/outdoors
* Apple Desktop Computer with printer/fax/scan
* Rohl faucets and fixtures throughout, TOTO toilets and all high-end figures for the discerning client.
* Maid Service 1x per week with each 7 night stay
* Luxury Turkish bathrobes, white noise machines for privacy in bedrooms.
* 5 Bedrooms
* 4 Master Suites (All with King Sized, Luxurious 'W Hotel' Mattresses)
* Private balconies on each with seating. Flat-screen TV's, Bathroom Vanities all have double sinks, both indoor AND outdoor showers in each bedroom.
* One Master has a connecting bedroom for children, which we call our Family Suite. This connecting room has 2 twin beds with a flat-screen TV, the bedroom does not have outdoor access for parents peace of mind. Both bedrooms have doors for privacy.
* Gourmet Kitchen with custom Mahogany cabinets, large 9 foot Belgium Elm dining table that comfortably seats 10, Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Espresso/Cappuccino,popcorn maker, Gourmet Pots and Pans, Slowcooker, Bonjour French Press Coffee/tea maker, Belgian waffle maker, with many more items a gourmet chef would love.
* Large Great Room has plush-comfortable, yet up-scale furnishings. One-9 foot and two-6 foot custom slipcovered Taylor Scott sofas. Perfect for 10 guests. Family friendly of course, with lots of seating in both kitchen and sofa seating area.
* A Large 55' 3-D flat-screen TV with Satellite connection, 3-D Blue-Ray player, 3-D Glasses
* SONOS Music Entertainment System.
* Wii Game Console, Blu-Ray DVD library, Books for Adults and Children
* Toys and baby items for young families-High-chair, Joovy Room Playard, booster seats, bed rails, baby blanket, baby monitor
* Lots of Board Games for adults and for kids
* Elegant Powder Room under Entry Veranda
* Two Laundry rooms. We have a separate entrance for Housekeeping staff.
* LL Bean Beach Totes for every bedroom
* 1 minute walk on custom private stone and brick walkway path from pool area to beach.
* Tommy Bahama Deluxe BackPack Beach Chairs
* Both hard and soft sided coolers
* Washer and throwing games
* Snorkel equipment and fins for adults and children
* 2 double Kayaks
* Melissa and Doug Beach toys, trucks, play sets for boys and girls, Barbie's, dollhouse and more.
* Casa La Famiglia has large Veranda areas, all around villa, for dining and relaxing in the shade.
* Leeward Terrace for alfresco dining and large professional Grill for cooking local fish. Cafe String lights and Lanterns for a tranquil and romantic evening.
* Driveway can accommodate 3-4 vehicles
* Generator to power entire villa
* Villa Manager will meet you at the St. John dock and escort you to Casa La Famiglia. The villa manager will be your concierge during your stay.
We are steps above Klein Bay, which is our favorite part! We have built a private custom stone and brick walkway path that leads directly to the street below Casa La Famiglia, toward our private beach access. Our beach is a pebble beach with areas of shade and sun. Bring our beach chairs for some fun while you snorkel Klein Bay. We are also snorkel distance to Ditleff Point and Monte Bay. Jump on our kayaks for an adventure in the morning, visiting all the small bays around us! Casa La Famiglia Villa is a hidden gem....Read more
Left on 05/01/2014 for a stay in April 2014 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed May 1, 2014Stayed Apr 2014
The views from Casa La Famiglia are breathtaking. The villa is designed to maximize views from every room,and the outdoor space feels like a comfortable extension of the home. The infinity pool and jacuzzi are the perfect complement to a killer view of Klein Bay. Every amenity has been provided from thick plush towels, comfortable bedding to a fully stocked chef's kitchen. Should you be unfortunate enough to encounter bad weather, the 3D TV, DVD library and popcorn maker should help ease the pain. A short walk will take you down to kayaking and snorkeling in Klein Bay. A 7 minute car ride will take you into town to shops and dining at Mongoose Junction. Having traveled extensively, this is like staying at a 5 star luxury hotel and by the way, did I mention the view?? Christine was always accessible,very nice to work with and answered all my questions. Definitely a trip I would repeat.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.