Aqua Vue at Porto Cupecoy, Saint Maarten - Ocean And Marina Views, Great Location, Pool
Located in the newly developed Porto Cupecoy Village, Aqua Vue is a luxurious 2,400 square ft 4 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath condo which can sleep up to 10 people. The condo has breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea, Simpson Bay and Porto Cupecoy marina. Situated right near the French/Dutch border in between Maho and Marigot, the lively Dutch night clubs/casinos and laid back French bistros are just minutes away.
* Elegantly decorated bedrooms (three rooms with king size beds; one with two double beds), each with its own private marble bathroom, including over-sized showers and double sinks
* Airy 500 square foot terrace overlooking the marina, sea and bay, including outdoor dining room set, lounge chairs and sofa
* Flat screen TV, satellite and DVD players in all bedrooms and living room
* iPod docking station
* Gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite counters, Viking appliances, microwave, full oven / stove, dishwasher, coffee machine
* Laundry room with Bosch washing machine and dryer
* Complementary high-speed, wireless internet
* Linens and beach towels
* Wall safe for valuables
* Fifth floor in elevator building
* Underground parking beneath unit
* Please note that we will not accept pets or smoking.
Porto Cupecoy resort village features:
* Pool, lounge chairs and umbrellas
* Modern full-service fitness center
* Tennis courts
* Renowned restaurants
* International boutiques and salon
* Watersports rentals
* 24-hour security
This property offers reduced rates for using fewer bedrooms. Exclusive use of the villa is yours regardless of the number of rooms rented. View our rates for pricing per bedroom or request a quote. Rates are based on double occupancy.
St. Martin offers a diverse culture since the island is divided into the Dutch-side and French-side. The French side has a more genteel ambience, more fashionable shopping, and a Continental flair. The Dutch side tends to be less expensive, has casino hotels, and more nightlife. There are lots of water sports available to you - diving, snorkeling, sailing, and windsurfing are all popular choices. And it's easy to spend the day relaxing on one of the 37 beaches, strolling the boardwalk of Dutch-side Philipsburg, and exploring the very French town of Marigot.
Additional amenities include: beach towels, air conditioning throughout, suitable for children, holiday such as thanksgiving/christmas/new years/easter & island events have specia, 4 ensuite bathrooms, 5 night minimum stay high season, 14 night minimum stay festive season, airport meet and greet, elevator, patio deck or balcony, tennis court, professionally managed, gated, 3 king beds, 5 night minimum stay low season, outdoor furniture, 2 double/twin beds, dining room/area/table....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.