*** We have two ski vacation rentals available. So if you are traveling with a large group you can book both that are within walking distance. Please inquire ***
Top Ten Reasons To Choose this place:
1. Location tops the list. We are approximately 7 miles away or 20 minutes away from all four major ski resorts. I need to mention the location is really strategic for some skiers because often times in the ski season, Alta and Snowbird will get enough snow that they occasionally are forced to close down the road for several hours due to Avalanche control. On these days, we make a right out of the community and ski Solitude or Brighton which is nearly the same distance, it's really cool. You are located conveniently between 4 of Utah's best ski resorts.
You are also close to restaurants, super-markets, coffee shops, therapeutic massage clinic, shopping, freeway and airport.
2. Don't want to drive the car to the ski resort? It's easy enough to take the Ski shuttle bus which is steps away from the house and cost only a few bucks. My husband's ski "thing" is that he has to wake up at the crack of dawn to be one of the first on the mountain to make fresh tracks on the snow. Me? Forget about it, I need to have my toasted english muffin and coffee, then I'll get in the car, put some chapstick on and meet him at the resort at my leisurely pace. This is a win win situation and everyone is happy, hooray!! The shuttle takes about 20 mins to get up the mountain and drops you off right at the slopes.
3. Two Car Private Garage. Remote control access to your own private garage that fits two full size vehicles. It may not seem like a big deal, but when it's snowing and you have already spent several hours in the snow, it's nice to click that button, drive straight in, close the garage door, and walk straight into the dry warmth of the house. It's a bonus not having to trek through the snow and park in a communal garage or on the street.
4. At the end of a powder ski day the only thing that any skier cares about is slipping into a comfy warm bed. The bed configuration is as follows:
Bedroom 1: One king - sleeps two (posture pedic mattress)
Bedroom 2: One Queen - sleeps two
Bedroom 3: Two Queens - sleeps four
Bedroom 4: Four Twins (trundle bed) - sleeps four
House is designed to comfortably sleep 8 to 12 people. The current rate allows up to 8 people max. Additional fees may apply past 8 people.
5. Enjoy a glass of wine in front a warm and toasty fire place.
6. We just replaced all the bed linens with decorative new comforters, fresh new sheets, extra blankets, extra pillows, quilts, and white Egyptian cotton bath towels.
Laundry room located inside the house on the 2nd floor. We recently purchased brand new large capacity washer and dryer machine.
The house is fully furnished with other fun amenities such as an Ipod Boom Box, Pool table, Ping Pong table, dart board, plenty of bathrooms for the bedrooms, tv's, cable-tv, wood burning fireplace, videos, etc...
7. Entertain or cook your own gourmet meals in a fully-equipped kitchen. Everything from wine glasses, champagne flutes, coffee mugs for hot cocoa, pots and pans, utensils, tea kettle, tumblers, coffee pot, microwave, slow cooker crock pot, dishes etc...
8. Lots of space and lots of comfort equals good vacation. Enjoy nearly 3000 square feet of vaulted ceilings and hardwood floors. Plenty of room for the children to run around, play, and make lots of noise, especially in the 4th bedroom / recreation area. This home has a lot personal charm and is fully furnished with everything that you will need.
9. Complimentary hi-speed internet through comcast cable. You can either connect wireless or connect through an Ethernet cable. Bring your laptops and get connected to the world. If you are like my husband and I, we still have to work our day jobs even on vacation. Most hotels charge $10 for every 24 hour period for internet access, so surf the web as often or as little as you want without worrying if you going to get charged $10 every 24 hour period.
10. Apres-Ski wouldn't be complete with out the ability to soak in a private jacuzzi with friends and family. This is a 5 person jetted hot tub and is located outside at the back of the house. Alternatively, you can take a quiet and relaxing bubble bath in the jacuzzi tub located in the masterbath.TripAdvisor property ID 3923325...Read more
4 Bed - Welcome Skiers! Location, Snow, Hot Tub, Salt Lake City, Utah
Additional Location Information
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! For the best powder conditions in the US, you have go to Alta, Snowbird, Solitude, and Brighton. An easy 8 mile drive. Make a left from the neighborhood, another left up the mountain and VOILA!!! You are ready for a powder play ground.
We are conveniently located by SKI BUS SHUTTLE which is an easy peasy 3 minute walk. The house is super spacious, private, quiet, and feels really cozy. While I need my space during down time, it's the perfect house for entertaining and hanging out with friends. Also bought a new hot tub and the basement is perfect for hanging out playing billards. It's my favorite place to get away during the winter.
More About This Location
Nearest airport: Salt Lake City International Airport, 22.6 miles Car is recommended
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.