Inner City Roost, Salt Lake Vacation Home in Sugarhouse Foothills Near University of Utah
Comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom Salt Lake City Sugarhouse foothills home within minutes of University of Utah. Located three miles to University of Utah, Primary Children's Hospital, University Medical Center. Hogle Zoo and This is the Place Heritage Park located nearby.
Salt Palace Convention Center within 5 miles five miles for conventions and events. Temple Square and City Creek Center within 5 miles.
Perfect private home accommodations for extended stays, temporary relocation housing, furnished temporary housing, corporate housing, University housing, University of Utah graduation, families in-between homes, displaced families, traveling executives, and for wedding guests of bride or groom.
Local's favorite Sugarhouse Park just down the street with great shops and restaurants. Amenities include three bedrooms, full kitchen with bar and dining table to seat eleven, family room with sectional couch, flatscreen TV, shared hot tub, as well as 2-car garage. Available year round, dates fill fast.
Need more space?...
Rent entire home (including 3BR/2BA upper level unit above) and save 10%, sleep additional 10-12. Click here to view listing for entire home, rate reflects 10% discount. Reserve securely online now or call 1-800-410-2251 for personal assistance.
* Fabulous downtown SLC location!
* Close to University of Utah and heart of downtown SLC
* 3 miles to I-80 freeway (25 miles to Park City)
* 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* Master bedroom w/ walk-in closet
* Open dining area with table and bar (seat 11)
* Nearby shopping, dining, entertainment
* High-energy area near great parks
* Central A/C & heat
* Washer & dryer
* 2-car garage
Need more space?...
Rent entire home (including 3BR/2BA upper level unit above) and save 10%, sleep additional 10-12. Click here to view listing for entire home, rate reflects 10% discount.
* 0.5 mile to shops, dining, entertainment
* 01 mile to Sugarhouse Park and historic district
* 03 miles to University of Utah
* 03 miles to Red Butte Botanical Gardens (summer concert series)
* 03 miles to 3 golf courses
* 03 miles to Hogle Zoo
* 05 miles to downtown SLC (convention ctr, Temple Square)
* 08 miles to Big Cottonwood Canyon (Solitude, Brighton resorts)
* 10 miles to SLC airport
* 12 miles to Little Cottonwood Canyon (Snowbird, Alta resorts)
Left on 02/13/2013 for a stay in January 2013 | Mike GodetReviewed Feb 13, 2013Stayed Jan 2013
Our company is frequent visitors of Salt Lake for the Outdoor retailer expo twice a year. We just stayed in this home for our winter show. We rent homes so our staff has more room and because its more economical. This home was one of the best we've stayed in because of its convenient location, large kitchen, privacy, and the hot tub was great and private. The beds were comfortable which made a difference in our daily workload, and the family room is quite comfortable with the large sectional.
We've determined that as a company we will probably continue staying here each time we visit Salt Lake. Very nice accommodations and the service was great too.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.