Wasatch Retreat, a Large Draper Vacation Home near Little Cottonwood Canyon
One of our most popular mountainside vacation homes in Draper, UT overlooking Salt Lake City. Located 10 minutes to Little Cottonwood Canyon to enjoy Snowbird and Alta ski and summer resorts.
Relax in this gorgeous Utah vacation home for the perfect ski trip, family reunion, convention, or group lodging.
Perched high on South Mountain near Corner Canyon is this luxury family-favorite getaway. Enjoy panoramic views on a large two-level deck, movie theater, billiards, and two comfortable family rooms with fireplaces and flatscreen TVs.
Gorgeous open kitchen and dining areas with plenty of space for groups and families. Near Cottonwoods for skiing and a great location near Utah valley.
* Ultimate mountain retreat!
* Panoramic city views from large 1,000 sq. ft. deck
* Beautiful mountainside setting near Little Cottonwood Canyon
* Close to shopping, dining, and entertainment
* Beautiful open kitchen with island bar and dining area
* Formal dining table for 6 with city and mountain view
* Two large comfortable family rooms
* Two large decks overlooking the city
* Private movie theater with recliner stadium seating
* Recreation room with billiards and bar
* Beautiful hillside terraced landscaping
* Flatscreen TVs in every bedroom
* 04 miles to shopping and dining
* 05 miles to freeway (to Provo and SLC)
* 09 miles to mouth of Little Cottonwood Canyon (Snowbird, Alta resorts)
* 11 miles to mouth of Big Cottonwood Canyon (Solitude, Brighton resorts)
* 22 miles to downtown SLC
* 26 miles to SLC Airport
* 40 miles to Park City (Canyons Resort, PCMR, Deer Valley)
Additional amenities include: pool table, home entertainment, flatscreen TVs in each bedroom, private movie theater (10 ft screen with custom recliner stadium seating), mountainside scenery, two large private 1,000 square foot decks with view (upper and lower levels), outdoor amenities, unobstructed panoramic city and mountain views, beautiful hillside yard with stone paths, drink bar with 3 bar stools, 2 family rooms with sectionals and fireplaces.TripAdvisor property ID 3077064...Read more
Left on 04/07/2014 for a stay in April 2014 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Apr 7, 2014Stayed Apr 2014
We were here for skiing and shopping. We received a complimentary upgrade because the home we rented had some flooding so we ended up in this home that was much bigger and nicer than we needed or anticipated so that was great - value for dollar was very high in that regard. I really have no complaints. We had a great stay, a wonderful time and now have some tremendous memories. Thanks again for a great time.
Wendy was fantastic; she was a tremendous help and went beyond the 'call-of-duty' to accommodate our needs and wishes. Thanks Wendy!
I don't remember his name, but I do appreciate the maintenance man who came and worked on the tv's; hated to bother him and drag him out. He actually came twice for the tv's and once at night so we really appreciate that.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.