We are thrilled to open our second rental season! The apartment is adjacent to our private home - a renovated Craftsman style house from the 1920s! This modern apartment is located just a few blocks from San Antonio's hottest new area – the Pearl Brewery and the River Walk North. We are located literally down the street from San Antonio's newest attraction, the Children's Museum, an active center for children's participation. The “Doseum”, as it is called, will be packed with exciting, hands-on, learning opportunities. It opens June 6th. Located perfectly, the apartment has convenient access to US Route 281 and Interstates 35 and 10 that connect you quickly to all of the area's main attractions.
From the moment you walk in the door, you will feel at home. The apartment showcases an open living concept and two full sized bedrooms. A sleeper sofa bed is included in the living room for your convenience. This love seat sleeper has a Serta mattress and memory foam top for your comfort.
All beds feature fine hotel quality microfiber linens. The master suite has a comfortable king size bed with a new hybrid pillow-top mattress. It also includes a walk-in closet plenty big for any resident. The junior bedroom has a brand new Sealy sleeper 14" pillow top queen mattress. It also includes its own full sized closet.
The fully tiled bathroom conveniently opens up to both bedrooms. It includes a double-sized walk-in shower, in-unit washer and dryer, as well as luxury toiletries and blow dryer.
The kitchen is fully equipped. It has granite tile countertops, modern cabinets, and stainless steel appliances including: dishwasher, coffeemaker, toaster, double sided large refrigerator with ice maker/filtered water, and microwave.
Also available for your use is a paved patio with two lounge areas, barbeque grill and a five-person therapeutic spa tub.
The apartment includes free high-speed WiFi.
We are dog lovers as you may see from our pictures. However; we cannot accept pets in the rental.
Our fabulous location in Midtown San Antonio is within walking distance of:
• Fort Sam Houston
• San Antonio Riverwalk North Extension
• The Pearl Brewery – A renovated commercial complex anchored by one of the Culinary Institute of America's (CIA) few locations. The CIA provides a backdrop for fine restaurants such as CIA's own Nao, La Gloria, the Sandbar, Fish House & Market, Arcade Midtown Kitchen, , Cured, and Boiler House, the Granery, Green Vegetarian Cuisine, Il Sogno Osteria, Blue Box Bar
• Sam's Burger Joint (Live music)
• Children's Museum
• Witte Museum
• San Antonio Museum of Art
• Brackenridge Gold Course
• Brackenridge Park
• Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
The Pearl hosts Saturday Farmer's Markets and culinary events throughout the year. Considering it is just about a ½ mile stroll away—a night out is easy! One of the newest gems we found is the Alamo Beer; a new family friendly microbrewery and restaurant.
The property is a short ride away from:
• Trinity University
• University of the Incarnate Word
• HEB Central Market (Gourmet and organic groceries and fully prepared gourmet take out)
• Fast food restaurants (Chipotle, McDonalds, Whattaburger, Sonic, Church's Chicken, Taco Cabana, Jack in the Box, as well as several ethnic restaurants for take-out)
• The San Antonio Riverwalk
• San Antonio Zoo
• Botanical Gardens
• Northstar Mall
• Alamo Quarry Market and Alamo Quarry Village
• San Antonio International Airport
Centrally located for easy access to
• Six Flags Fiesta Texas
• Schlitterbahn Water Park
• The Sam Marcos Outlets+
• The Shops at La Cantera
• La Cantera Golf Course, Alamo Quarry Golf Course among others in the area
Plan your next honeymoon, romantic getaway, family outing, business trip, reunion, girl's getaway, or visit to this beautiful city today!...Read more
Left on 04/27/2015 for a stay in April 2015 | adriana051789Reviewed Apr 27, 2015Stayed Apr 2015
This apartment is beautiful very luxurious and has the most comfortable beds we have ever slept in. The ownwers are very nice and made us feel very comfortable. They also have 3 lovely dogs they are very friendly. The location is perfect! Close enough to the Riverwalk and the Zoo. Definetly beats staying at a hotel.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.