Our Monterey A San Clemente beach cottage features stunning full ocean and pier views from the living room, dining room, all three bedrooms, a sun room and two balconies. This beautiful 2 story vacation home in San Clemente's Pier area is only 200 yards from the beach and pier.
But that’s not all! You will find plenty to love inside this San Clemente vacation home as well. Fully remodeled, and designed and decorated with your comfort in mind, Monterey A includes the following:
Living Room & Living Room Deck:
- Located on the first level, the spacious living room has comfortable seating and large windows for a beautiful view of the ocean.
- Double sliding glass doors lead onto a large deck with space for outdoor dining, or simply enjoying the ocean breeze.
- Sliding doors and ceiling fan in the living room allow for a refreshing ocean breeze to waft through the room.
- Living room also includes a flat screen HD TV with cable and a DVD player for fun vacation movie nights.
Kitchen & Dining:
- The kitchen is all new, with new appliances and quartz counter tops.
- As with all Beachside Vacation Rentals kitchens, this kitchen is equipped with dishes, pots and pans, and everything you will need for cooking on vacation.
- Next to the kitchen the dining area seats 6.
- A booster-style high chair is included for your smaller guests.
Monterey A features three bedrooms, a guest bedroom on the first level and two master suites on the second level.
First Master Suite:
- A spacious bedroom with fantastic ocean views and sliding doors onto the enclosed sun room.
- The sun room also has French doors opening onto a second balcony with some of the most sweeping ocean views in the entire vacation home.
- King bed, ceiling fan, and HD TV make this a comfortable, relaxing room.
- Private bathroom includes a shower/tub combination.
Second Master Suite:
- Another spacious master bedroom, also with amazing ocean views and sliding doors onto the sunroom and balcony.
- Second master suite also includes King bed, ceiling fan, and HD TV.
- Private bathroom with a shower/tub combination.
- A convertible couch bed is available. This state of the art pull out bed is as comfortable as a regular mattress.
Guest bed & bath:
- The guest bedroom is on the first level and includes two twin beds.
- Guest bedroom also includes a ceiling fan and HD TV.
- The guest bathroom is also on the first level and includes ample counter top space as well as a shower/tub combination.
For your convenience, we have provided a pack-n-play style crib for an infant, provided in one of the bedroom closets. If you need any additional baby items (pack-n-play, high chair, jogger-stroller) please give us a call! We have these and other items available to rent during your stay, to make your experience as easy and comfortable as possible. Call us for pricing and for more information about these and other concierge services available through Beachside Vacation Rentals.
- We’re pleased to provide beach towels, beach chairs, an umbrella, an ice chest, a wagon and boogie boards.
- Also for your use is a separate laundry room, located next to the front door, with front loading washer and dryer.
- A BBQ is also included for outdoor cooking.
One garage space and one driveway parking space are included with this unit. Please be aware that the parking space in front of the garage is very small. If your vehicle hangs out into the street you will need to move it on street sweeping day to avoid a citation. Please pay attention to parking signs on either side of the street to make sure to park your vehicle in the appropriate location.
This property includes central heat, but does not have air conditioning. The ceiling fans and windows provide for a refreshing ocean breeze to cool this vacation home.
The area surrounding the pier has a small market, a few family owned restaurants, a coffee shop, frozen yogurt shop and the famous Fisherman’s Restaurant on the pier. The quaint down town area of San Clemente, Del Mar, is only a few walking blocks away. There are many wonderful restaurants, stylish boutiques, antique shops, surf shops as well as coffee and tea houses. There is also a great farmers market every Sunday on Del Mar until noon.
Need additional accommodations in the pier bowl area? We manage three one bedroom units in this same building! Give us a call and ask about our Monterey condos.
If you are thinking about renting in San Clemente's Pier area for a long weekend, a week, month or longer, we would love the opportunity to take care of your San Clemente vacation rental needs at Beachside Vacation Rentals.
So what are you waiting for? Call us now!TripAdvisor property ID 2366451...Read more
Pier Bowl Ocean Views 1 block to beach & pier San Clemente, California
Additional Location Information
San Clemente is a city located on the California Coast, midway between Los Angeles and San Diego at the tip of southern Orange County. It is known for its ocean, hill, and mountain views, a pleasant climate and its Spanish Colonial style architecture. San Clemente's city slogan is "Spanish Village by the Sea". Long a sleepy little settlement on the Orange County, San Diego border this beach town has grown to become a popular destination for those who appreciate the balance of its laid back small town style, modern amenities, comfortable dining, small shops and nearby attractions.
More About This Location
Waterfront, Warm winter getaways, Beach or lakeside relaxation
Nearest airport: John Wayne International Car is recommended
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.