Just 200 yards from the beach and pier, this classically coastal condo is a beautiful place to enjoy a San Clemente vacation. Furnished and decorated with your convenience and comfort in mind, our Monterey C condo includes the following features.
Living Room and Patio:
- A comfortable beach-themed space with a ceiling fan to spread the ocean breeze through the room, a perfect backdrop to your Southern California vacation.
- HD TV with cable and DVD player for relaxing vacation movie nights.
- A high quality king size pull out sofa that is as comfortable as a regular bed.
- Sliding doors out onto the private patio.
- On the patio you will find a shaded dining table to seat 4, as well as two lounge chairs. Spend some time soaking up the California sun!
Kitchen and dining:
- The full kitchen is completely equipped with dishes, pots and pans, and everything else you need for dining during your stay.
- Beside the kitchen, the dining table seats 4
Bedroom and Bathroom:
- The bedroom features a queen size bed with a comfortable high quality mattress, as well as a ceiling fan.
- The bathroom is all done in beautiful tile with a shower/tub combination and double sinks.
- For your convenience, a washer and dryer are provided within the unit.
- A pack and play style crib is also provided for your smaller guests.
- We also provide beach towels, beach chairs, an umbrella, an ice chest, a wagon and boogie boards.
- A barbecue is included for outdoor cooking and dining
One garage space and one driveway parking space are included with this unit. Please be aware that the parking space in front of the garage is very small. If your vehicle hangs out into the street you will need to move it on street sweeping day to avoid a citation. Please pay attention to parking signs on either side of the street to make sure to park your vehicle in the appropriate location.
This home has ceiling fans for cooling, and as it is so close to the beach, it usually catches a nice ocean breeze. There is no air conditioning at this home.
The area surrounding the pier has a small market, a few family owned restaurants, a coffee shop, frozen yogurt shop and the famous Fishermanâ€™s Restaurant on the pier. The quaint down town area of San Clemente, Del Mar, is only a few walking blocks away. There are many wonderful restaurants, stylish boutiques, antique shops, surf shops as well as coffee and tea houses. There is also a great farmers market every Sunday on Del Mar until noon.
If you need larger or additional accommodations, we manage three other units in this building:
- Unit A has three bedrooms and breathtaking ocean views
- Unit B is very similar to this unit, a 1 bed, 1 bath
- Unit D is a smaller 1 bedroom, perfect for two.
If you are thinking about renting in the pier bowl area for a long weekend, week or longer we would love the opportunity to take care of your San Clemente vacation rental needs at Beachside Vacation Rentals.
So what are you waiting for? Call us now!TripAdvisor property ID 2366457...Read more
Pier Bowl Condo, 1 block to beach & pier! San Clemente, California
Additional Location Information
San Clemente is a city located on the California Coast, midway between Los Angeles and San Diego at the tip of southern Orange County. It is known for its ocean, hill, and mountain views, a pleasant climate and its Spanish Colonial style architecture. San Clemente's city slogan is "Spanish Village by the Sea". Long a sleepy little settlement on the Orange County, San Diego border this beach town has grown to become a popular destination for those who appreciate the balance of its laid back small town style, modern amenities, comfortable dining, small shops and nearby attractions.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.