SAN FRANCISCO SHORT-TERM RESIDENTIAL RENTAL REGISTRATION NUMBER: STR-0000101.
Possession of a San Francisco Short-Term Rental Registration Certificate certifies that the registration certificate holder has agreed to comply with terms of San Francisco Short-Term Residential Rental Ordinance (San Francisco Administrative Code Section 41A). This ordinance does not require an inspection of the unit by the City for potential Building, Housing, Fire, or other Code violations.
Our renovated private space in Historic District, minutes away from the beach and free parking which is uniquely for San Fran is perfect place for your San Francisco stay!
The space is located in the safe and quiet Sunset/Parkside area of San Francisco. We're only a short 2 block walk to the L Taraval MUNI line, which will have you exploring downtown and the heart of the city in less than 20 minutes.
The 31st Avenue tract, where the apartment is located, is significant as an example of master builder Claude T. Lindsay's Mediterranean Revival development in the Sunset District.
The completely renovated contemporary European style unit features:
- A private entrance
- 600ft² (56m²) of fully furnished living space with hardwood floors
- Queen bed with a super comfortable mattress
- A futon that can comfortably sleep 2 more guests
- Free WiFi
- Flat screen TV with Comcast and premium channels
- Modern bathroom with heated flooring
- Hair dryer
- Emergency supplies
- Linens, toiletries, and kitchen utensils are provided for your comfort and convenience
- Backyard with a gas grill (private access to the backyard)
- Plenty of free street parking
- Short walk to public transportation - 2 blocks to the L Taraval MUNI line, which will take you downtown to Union Square, shopping, and restaurants, or to the SF Zoo and Ocean Beach, where you can go surfing, or take a quiet stroll along the coast to the famous Cliff House and Beach Chalet restaurant, where you can dine while watching the sunset; 1 block to the 48 Quintara bus, which will take you to the Mission/Potrero Hill or to the Great Hwy/Ocean Beach
- Walking distance to Golden Gate Park, the beach, and authentic Taraval St. restaurants and coffee shops
- We are close to Lake Merced/Harding Park Golf Course
- 24/7 access to 7-Eleven and Safeway just a few blocks away
- 20 min. drive to/from SFO, easy access to 280 and 101 freeways
- Early check-ins and late check-outs will happily be accepted if at all possible. Back to back rentals may make early/late check-ins/outs impossible
- No unexpected early check-in or late check-out
- No smoking or drugs
- No pets
- No parties
- Quiet hours between 10pm and 8am
- No disturbances are made to neighbors and surrounding neighborhood
- Photo ID required for check-in
- No overnight guests who are not on your reservation
- In the unlikely event that guests cause damage to the apartment or furnishings, or do anything that requires excessive cleaning, we reserve the right to use the security deposit for additional cleaning or repair
We'll be more than happy to answer any questions and help you plan your perfect San Francisco stay!
Thanks for looking, and we hope to see you soon!
Lina & Alex
Cleaning fee $50 per stay
Tax rate 14% of rent tax rate
Damage Deposit $200 per stay Fees for additional guests may apply....Read more
Left on 11/04/2013 for a stay in October 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Nov 4, 2013Stayed Oct 2013
My sister and our husbands loved our experience there. Nice location, the neighborhood is quite and ok. We found free parking on the street one block away. The apartment was very clean and spacious enough for four of us. The beds were comfortable, and the bathroom looked like brand new with plenty of towels and other items.
Alex and Lina were friendly and accommodating. Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.