Hide Property Details
Description from the owner
- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
Type: Apt. / CondoFour-poster bed, pool, private garden, great views
Description from the owner
If you are looking for a romantic place to stay during your holiday in Le Marche, then one of our studio apartments are for you. Voted the Number 1 rental property in San Ginesio by Trip Advisor, we are nestled in a beautiful valley on the 'Shelf of the SIbilini'. Our independent studio apartments provide stunning views and give you a fully contained self-catering apartment. The apartments are next too each other, so if you want privacy you have it - if you are travelling with friends, we can open up the rear terraces so you socialise together, and still have your own front door!
Both apartments boast lovely four-poster beds with super comfy ...Read more
About the owner
About the owner
Response rate 73%
Response time Within a day
Calendar updated 3 weeks ago
Overall rating4.8 / 5.0 based on 17 reviews and 4 properties
Four-poster bed, pool, private garden, great views
San Ginesio, Marche, Italy
Additional Location Information
Welcome to Bella Val'lone, our lovingly restored Italian Country properties in the heart of Le Marche, Italy. Bellavallone is only 5 minutes from San Ginesio, voted one of the most beautiful towns in Italy. Le Marche is one of the greenest, most scenic and relaxing places in Italy and is still seen as a 'secret' by many. Why not visit before the 'secret' gets out?
Le Marche lies on the eastern side of central Italy, between the Adriatic Sea and the Apennine mountains, and much of it remains unspoilt by the onslaught of mass tourism. Le Marche is a virtual treasure chest, rich in history, bursting with nature, art, folklore, and culinary traditions. Here you will find incredibly picturesque hill-top towns and villages enjoying panoramic views of lush, verdThose in the know head for Le Marche, which along with Umbria and Tuscany, forms the central region of Italy. Le Marche sits in the east of the Italian peninsula, and is located between the Adriatic Sea and the Apennine Mountains. While the Adriatic coast is well known for its many excellent beaches, the interior remains unspoiled by tourism, and you will find towns and villages where the pressures of modern life seem worlds away.
There is some debate, and quite a lot of press, as to whether Le Marche is the 'new Tuscany'. The simple answer to that is 'no' given Le Marche remains unspolied, parking is easy, there are no fleets of tourist buses and you will find locals who take the time of day to greet you with a smile. The scenery is spectacular and more than matches any other region in Italy, never mind Tuscany. So, no it is definitely not the 'new Tuscany' but an unspoiled jewel in it's own right.
Le Marche has more than its fair share of the '200 of the most beautiful villages and small towns' in Italy as listed by the Borgh Italia Association. This is an initiative created to help preserve, and highlight, the range and diversity of Italian rural and historical culture and tradition, and to help preserve the unique environments that each of these Italian villlages and towns has to offer. The following Le Marche towns and villages in Marche are listed as being among the 'most beautiful villages in Italy': Cingoli / Corinaldo / Esanatoglia / Gradara / Grottammare / Matelica / Montecassiano / Montefabbri / Montefiore dell'Aso / Montelupone / Moresco / Offida / San Ginesio / Sarnano / Treia and Visso.
Many Le Marche towns and villages in Marche have also been listed among the 'Orange flag towns in Italy' (a national eco-tourist award): Acquaviva Piceno / Corinaldo / Genga / Gradara / Mercatello on Metauro / Mondavio / Montecassiano / Montelupone / Monterubbiano / Ostra / Pievebovigliana / Ripatransone / San Ginesio / Sarnano and Urbisaglia. The Orange flag is an eco-tourist award to small towns and villages across Italy. It is awarded by the Italian Touring Club to towns and villages with a population of less than 15,000 people who make particular efforts towards welcoming tourism in an carefully maintained environment, and promoting local industry and crafts celebrating and supporting 'sustainable tourism'.
There is some confusion as to how Le Marche is actually spelled, and even more so about how it is pronounced! The correct pronounciation is "lay markay", and is sometimes translated into English as "The Marches" and "The Marcha" - even more confusion results by calling it La Marche.
Some amazing facts about Le Marche:
- We have 16 of the '200 of the most beautiful villages and small towns' across Italy as listed by the Borgh Italia Association
- We have 15 of the towns and villages listed in the 'Orange flag towns in Italy' (a national eco-tourist award)
- We have over 180 km of Adriatic coastline with superb beaches
- We have some 500 piazzas where you can sip your wine watching the world go by
- We have over 1000 important monuments commemorating Italian history
- We have 34 archeological sites where well preserved Roman ruins can be found
- We have 315 antique libraries where priceless literature and works of art can be found
- We have 72 historic theatres, the majority of which still produce shows and plays
- We have over 200 churches, many of them Romanesque
- We have 183 religious shrines, many of which are still observed
- There are 342 museums and galleries filled with artifacts and superb works of art
- We have stunning national parks (Monti Sibillini, Gran Sasso and Monti della Laga) all with a wide range of activities
- We have stunning regional parks (Conero, Sasso Simon, Simoncello, Monte San Bartolo, Gola della Rossa, Grotte di Frasassi) all with excellent facilites and activities
- We have five major nature reserves (Abbadia di Fiastra, Gola del Furlo, Montagna di Torricchio, Ripa Bianca and Sentina) all with great facilities
- We have 26 cities facing the Adriatic Sea where you will find excellent shopping, restaurants, cafes and history
More About This Location
Mountain nearby, Rural retreats
What Past Guests Are Saying
Have you stayed here? Write a review
8 guest reviews