EASO::Beach, centric, balcony. 8p
From $145 / night
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Description from the manager
* Impeccable apartment in the center
* Great location right next to La Concha beach
* Spacious living room with sofa bed
* 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms,
* Maximum 8 people
* Dishwasher, oven, microwave, kitchenware, Kettle, Iron, Toaster, Fridge ... ready to use fully equipped kitchen. Cook wanted.
* Linens and towels provided
EASO FLAT is a magnificent home located in the center of San Sebastian, in one of the best streets in the city. It is located on the beach, San Sebastian Cathedral and next comencial center where you will find all you need.
The apartment has a spacious living room, where one of the chairs used as sofa bed, allowing ...Read more
EASO::Beach, centric, balcony. 8p
San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque, Spain
Additional Location Information
* Discover why all the inhabitants of this "Pearl of Cantabric Sea" want to live in the town center... The best thing of our town is that it is known for its rest facilities as well as for its leisure ones... you decide, or call us now and we will tailor-make your holiday plans here.
* Have a 5 minutes walk to sunbath in world famous La Concha Beach. A wonderful bay with a curious and mysterious island you can visit by boat.
* 5 minutes walk to Old Town with its sandstone old houses and the 1774 baroque roman catholic Santa María Church. Visit 31 de agosto street, the only one that survived the great fire in 1813 when the town was liberated by English and Portuguese troops from French domination.
* In a sq. mile you will enjoy more than 200 bars specialized in Basque Gastronomy. The best Spanish tapas you can find. Meet the birthplace of renowned Basque cook like Juan Mari Arzak, Martin Berasategi or Andoni Aduriz and taste the best food everywhere you look around. Why not take a bus and have dinner in Arzak? 2 Michelin stars will delight you there.
* Close to the town harbor, have a walk and taste fresh seafood in one of the restaurants located there.
* Visit the Aquarium and its gorgeous 360º crystal tube to see the sharks surrounding you.
* Have kids? Since 1912 the locals take the cable car to go up to Igeldo Mountain and enjoy our romantic amusement park. From up there the views are something you won´t forget in your entire life.
* Don´t have kids? want some nightlife? Here pubs close at 3.00 A.M. and if you want some more, we recommend visiting Bataplan or La Perla, 2 discos where you can enjoy the music at the same time you enjoy the views of La Concha Bay.
* Tired? Do not worry... have a visit to La Perla for a Thalasso Tour. After that, you will look for some more action.
* Sporty? Try to surf Zurriola Beach we can manage a surf course for you and your family. Nat Geo´s one of the world´s 20 best surfing towns.
* Visit the Guggenheim museum in Bilbao, drive along the Basque coast or hire a flight in a Cessna 172 and feel like a bird. Contact us now and tell what kind of dream you want to live.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, City vacations, Waterfront
Last updated on February 27, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 159 other San Sebastian - Donostia rentalsCheck Availability for San Sebastian - Donostia
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Housekeeping Optional
- Central heating
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Ocean or water views
- Stove or Oven
- DVD Player
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask