'Casa de la Rosa' - 2BR Santa Fe Condo w/ Large Balcony Offering Beautiful Mountain Views
Bring the family to relax at this beautiful 2 bedroom home in Sante Fe, 'Casa de la Rosa'. Its convenient location will provide you with endless things to do. You'll enjoy spending time unwinding on the balcony as you watch the sunset over the Sangre de Christo mountains, painting the most gorgeous colors across the sky.
Though the unit is located on a 2nd floor, the building sets into a hill so that the entry to the unit is at ground level. You'll find Native American architecture and decor throughout, with exposed beams, kiva fireplace and satillo tiles. Prepare your favorite home-cooked meals for the family in the full kitchen and enjoy them either inside or outside on your balcony. With the washer and dryer, WiFi and second bedroom with a half bath for the kids (or guests), you'll feel right at home.
This property is conveniently located near the Plaza and downtown Santa Fe as well as the historic railyard area. A nearby mall provides 2 grocery stores, shopping and a movie theater, as well as restaurants and coffee shops. The "Lodge" next door generally offers entertainment Tuesday through Sunday during the summer and on Friday and Saturday through the winter. If you love the outdoors you can explore trails in any of the 3 national forests in the area. Visit Bandelier National Monument and Puye Cliff Dwellings, hike through the Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks, or hike back to the natural hot springs at Jemez. You can also enjoy seasonal skiing, snowmobiling and sledding, fishing, mountain biking, kayaking and river rafting.
Some other great things to check out during your stay include:
- Canyon Road
- Museum Hill
- Historic Santa Fe Plaza area
- The Loretto Chapel with it's Miraculous Staircase
- The Railyard District
- Weekend Farmer's Market
- The Santa Fe Opera - a major event where locals tailgate, rain or shine, drinking champagne and eating finger foods on linen tablecloths from the backs of their SUV's
- Visit The Jackalope to watch glass blowers and prairie dogs while viewing eclectic items from around the world
- The Museo Cultural de Santa Fe has on-going interactive displays, performances and events
Key Residence Features:
- Completely redecorated in 2012 with new tile, carpet, paint, baseboards, beadboard ceilings, appliances furniture and furnishings
- Prepare your favorite home-cooked meals for the family in the full kitchen and enjoy them either inside or outside on your balcony
- This property is conveniently located near the Plaza and downtown Santa Fe as well as the historic railyard area
- Master Bedroom: King bed, TV, DVD player, closet, dresser (sleeps 2)
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.