- 1 bedroom with: 2 desks, 1 chair, o to 4 beds (as much as you need up to 4)
- 1 bathroom with: shower
- 1 dinning and living room with: 2 sofas for 5 persons, dining table for 4 persons, and other furniture and decoration.
- 1 kitchen with: Gas stove with two ovens, kitchen hood, two small tables and 3 chairs (more seats can be arranged), cabinets, refrigerator.
- 1 laundry area with: wash-machine.
Note 1: my personal computer and belongs that appear in the photo may not be available during your stay, due personal issues.
Note 2: Due my work experience, and living abroad for more than 10 years, I'm fluent (daily speaking) in all of the following languages: Portuguese (native), English, Japanese (I'm nikkei), Germany.
Note 3: I can arrange a car to get you to the stadium, and to pickup you after the game. (you must to reserve it before your check-in)
- SECURITY: building has surveillance cameras, and electric gates
- You can use 1 garage for park (you must to reserve it before your check-in)
- 3 stairs to get up to the apartment (one more from the garage)
- There's no elevator because it's not needed, the building has only 3 floors. The apt. is at the 3rd floor, thus you have a better view and sun light.
About the city:
We are close to the São Paulo's Ipiranga museum.
We are at 23km from the Arena Corinthians (World Cup 2014 Opening stadium)
We are at 34 minutes by car from the Arena Corinthians (World Cup 2014 Opening stadium)
São Caetano do Sul (or São Caetano) is a city in São Paulo state in Brazil, located in the Greater São Paulo Metropolitan Area. It is the city with the highest per capita income in Brazil (US$ 31,322.00 in 2010) and it also has the highest Human Development Index (by (website: hidden))
The Best Standard of Living in Brazil
São Caetano do Sul boasts the highest social indicators anywhere in the country (even if using indexes such as those that compute the HDI formula). Illiteracy rates are very low and most people enjoy a safe city with well-maintained infrastructure.
The city is served by a comprehensive network of bus routes that also connects São Caetano to its neighbouring towns (São Paulo, São Bernardo do Campo, Santo André). Also, you are at only one commuter train station to connect to the São Paulo's main subway line (Paulista avenue line).
Immigrants from many nationalities have settled in São Caetano but the most significant groups are Italians, Spaniards, Portuguese, Germans and Japanese. In the 1950s, nationals from rural Northeastern Brazil started arriving as the region experienced a rapid industrialization boom.
Sao Caetano is general knew as the General Motors (Chevrolet) city....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.