Location Inserted in the forest in a 2acres plot this property is in the center of the village of Furnas. It is a private property with excellent sights, natural gardens, a lake and a cave. It is advisable to rent a car to move around since you have the facility to park inside the property.
At about 5 minutes walk between the street and the house you will find supermarkets, cafes, restaurants and all services that the village of Furnas has to offer. It is also 7km from the beach (about 10 min drive) and 3 km from Lagoa das Furnas.
In this vast property, you will have the opportunity to isolate yourself in the vegetation and have unforgettable picnics! Apartment Description The Furnas Cottage is a kind of tree house with 64m2 and has two bedrooms, one of which is downstairs with double bed and the other an open-space upstairs with three twin beds. It has a bathroom with bath and a shower outside the house to refresh you on the hotter days. It has a kitchenette with everything you need to cook your meals, a living room with space for dining and a balcony where you can dine outside.
When arriving by car parking is posible inside the property at 3 min walk from the house. For bookings of a week or more we offer free cleaning of the apartment in midweek. Sleep Arrangement Bedroom 1: 1x 0x 0x Bedroom 2: 0x 3x 0x Living Room: 0x Baby Cot: No Highlights Parking space Tree House Linens Provided Towels Provided Private Garden Private Terrace [accordion][toggle title="Other Information" state="closed"] Smoking: No
Wheelchair access: No
Hourly Restrictions: No check ins after 6pm
Delivery of the keys: At the apartment[/toggle][/accordion] Apartment Details Room Type Apartment Floor 1º Size (m2) 64 Sleeps 5 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 1 Lift No Min. Stay 3 Nights Extra Person No Cleaning Fee No Payment 20% Remaining Payment 80% Damage Deposit 300€ Region Azores City Furnas Check-in Time 11 AM to 6 PM Check-out Time 11:00 AM Cancellation Policy Moderate
Additional amenities include: free parking space, mini-fridge, bathroom amenities, dishes, cooking utensils.TripAdvisor property ID 2270205...Read more
Left on 08/07/2014 for a stay in June 2014 | A TripAdvisor MemberReviewed Aug 7, 2014Stayed Jun 2014
Wonderful location, simple, rustic, comfortable (and clean) cottage. Singular, manicured, private gardens. An excellent place from which to explore the many offering in Furnas, and the entire island. Wood go back in a heartbeat.
Thank you so much for your kind words.
Hope to welcome you again.
A FlipKey verified reviewer
“Lovely tree house in beautiful grounds”
Left on 07/28/2013 for a stay in June 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Jul 28, 2013Stayed Jun 2013
This was a truly unique place to stay - a wooden tree house in the heart of a wood in beautiful lanscaped gardens, yet only five minutes walk from Furnas town. The house was very tastefully furnished and comfortable and the grounds idyllic and private. We also got lots information about the local area and advice on what to see and do form the owner - he couldn't have been more helpful. Highly recommended.
Dear Gwen, thank you so much for your kind feedback. I am so glad your stay was like you planned. I hope to welcome you again in the future, maybe this time in Lisbon or Porto. Wish you all the best.
- FlipKey has rentals in over 11,000 destinations around the world:
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.