Our apartment is located in the part of Sarajevo named Alifakovac. You will be within 3 minutes walking distance from culturological city core. Pigeon square (Sebilj) is 500 meters away.
- Reliable and free WiFi connection available 24 hours.
- Cable TV with 60+ channels. Channels range from variety of local channels, to english spoken channels (FOX, CNN, Eurosport, Discovery channel, National Geographic, Travel Channel, CartoonNetwork), as well as several german, french, italian and turkish channels.
- Separate kitchen and bathroom.
- Clean sheets, towels, slippers etc. for each individual guest.
- Dishware and cutlery.
- Fridge and stove.
- Electric heating - electric radiators-convection heaters with thermostat.
- We have one XL size double bed, and one pull-out sofa which is converted into double bed, so 4 people can sleep with great comfort.
- Washing machine access (if needed, with additional fee).
- Parking space in front of property (modest garage also available if needed).
- Family garden available for relaxation.
Apartment Uno is located in one of the oldest parts of Sarajevo, right next to the Alifakovac cemetery and Turbe, which is a famous national monument from ottoman period protected by law.
Apartment is isolated from the city rush, and you will be able to enjoy quiet and relaxing stay with amazing view of town (be sure to check out city panorama in images taken from actual apartment). Tram station is 2 minutes walking-distance from our apartment.
Within few minutes walking distance you will be able to visit local restaurants and museums. Your hosts are also certified tourist guides and mountain guides, and private trips can be arranged.
-We own friendly and playful family dog.
-Your apartment is located in a family house with spacious garden (available for your use), however you will have separate entrance and your privacy can be guaranteed at all times.
* * * * * * * * * *
„Visiting the Old Town of Sarajevo, the oldest city core, you will learn about Bosnian history, from her founders and bey personalities, through the legacy of the Ottoman commanders and prominent personalities, you will learn about the city's existence through present.“TripAdvisor property ID 3152895...Read more
Left on 01/28/2014 for a stay in January 2014 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Jan 28, 2014Stayed Jan 2014
We had a wonderful stay in Sarajevo. The apartment was great and we especially liked how thoughtful the owners were providing us with apples, umbrellas and house slippers. They were also very responsive to our questions we had written down on a notebook for them. The apartment was very cozy and was a wonderful location!
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.