View beautiful sunrises while sipping your morning coffee while seated at your kitchen table at "Sunset Paradise." This cozy 2 bedroom cottage is a 1 minute walk to Canada's #1 beach and a 5 minute walk to downtown Main St. Close enough to walk but far enough away to avoid the downtown noise at night . Located in a family neighbourhood our cottage is the perfect place for families wanting to get away from it all and enjoy their week at the beach. The cottage is tastefully decorated in a whimsical nautical style you will feel relaxed the moment you walk inside the door.
• 2 Bedrooms: Master - has double bed - sleeps 2
• Bunk Bed room has a bunk bed - sleeps 2 kids
• Living area has a pull out couch (new 2014) that sleeps 2 adults comfortably
• Fully equipped kitchen comes complete with all the necessities including fridge, stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster & dishes, cutlery etc.
• Eat-in kitchen with dining room table seats 5.
• All the floors have new (2012) trendy oak "scraped" laminate flooring throughout except the living room has original planked floors painted a trendy colour
• Satellite TV/DVD/VCR with lots of movies to enjoy
• Lots of books & games for you & your kids to enjoy.
• High ceilings with the ceiling fan in the centre creates that lazy summer day feeling
• Newly renovated bathroom (2012) is a 3 piece (sink, toilet & shower).
• Water cooler provided with small beverage fridge.
• Beach chairs & a wagon is provided for you to take your belongings to and from the beach
A high chair, toddler seat, toddler step and/or toddler bed rail for the bottom bunk available on request.
• Yard with beautiful stone patio, a propane BBQ and a patio set which seats 6 comfortably.
• Fire pit has 5 Muskoka chairs for roasting marshmallows
Free parking for two cars
• $900 Inclusive - no tax
• 40% off for weeks in June & September @ $550/week.
The beach is so close you can hop over to it after dinner to enjoy playing bocce ball, croquet, soccer, badminton and volleyball, or just relax and watch those amazing sunsets. Located in a family friendly neighbourhood our cottage is the perfect place for families wanting to get away from it all and enjoy their week at the beach.
Internet Access is available just steps down the street from the cottage at the local bakery down the street or "The Two Chicks Cafe" and others. The local library also has internet.
There is so much to do in the area from Sauble Falls, the Bruce Trail, to a Provincial Park, near by kids park, skate board park, to any one of four golf courses. Sauble Beach is world renowned for its famous sunsets, great swimming and wind surfing. Canoes, kayaks and boat rentals are available on the beach and all kinds of stores and restaurants are just a short walk away. The lovely village of Southampton is close by and you can take in the Bruce County Museum, art galleries, shops and restaurants. Its the worlds longest freshwater beach and is located just steps away from the cottage.
Bring your own linens. We supply pillows & blankets.
Maximum 6 guests (maximum 4 adults)
Families & couples only.
Member of the Sauble Beach Chamber of CommerceTripAdvisor property ID 2568027...Read more
SAUBLE BEACH! SUNSET PARADISE-1 MIN WALK TO BEACH Sauble Beach, Ontario, Canada
Additional Location Information
Sauble Beach is world renowned for its famous sunsets, great swimming and wind surfing. Its the worlds longest freshwater beach and is located just steps away from the cottage. This cozy 2 bedroom cottage is a 1 minute walk to the Canada's #1 beach and a 5 minute walk to downtown Main St. Close enough to walk but far enough away to avoid the downtown noise at night .
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Lake nearby, Rural retreats, Waterfront
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.