THE AUTO QUOTED RATES ARE USUALLY INCORRECT. The online price quote only works if you have a simple base nightly rate and at this point in time until FlipKey makes a change in their rate quoting system there is no way for the larger homes to opt out of this website's one size fits all way of quoting rates. With this being said, The online rate quote does not work for homes with “RATE MINIMUMS” and “ADDITIONAL GUEST OPTIONS” such as Guest House, Nightly Pet Fee, Nightly Heated Pool/Spa, Chef, Housekeeping, etc… FOR CORRECT RATES CLICK ON RATES TAB UNDER THE TITLE THEN READ THE RATE SECTION INCLUDING WHERE IT SAYS “THE RATE MINIMUM”
Amazing Home - Amazing Rates - SLEEPS UP TO 19 IN BEDS
Private North Scottsdale/Carefree Spa Retreat with Large Resort Style Heated Pool with room for everyone including a large baby pool, 2 Jetted Hot Tubs, 1 Interior Jetted Spa Tub, Amazing Back Patio and Courtyard, Sunken Outside Fireplace with Amazing Views plus so much more...
A Warm Home and Spa Resort in One Desert Gem...
Cave Creek Spa Home, located five minutes from North Scottsdale, Arizona, boasts the same lavish amenities offered by our spa resort neighbors here in the desert—think huge rooms, multiple hot tubs, restaurant-worthy, "Climate Controlled" covered outdoor eating areas, one with a Japanese Teppanyaki grilling table, and available services like a personal chef, housekeeping, and a concierge to set up tours and expeditions—while also offering your group an opportunity to connect and rejuvenate in a comfortable, intimate setting in our Amazing Resort Style Heated Pool, 2 Large Hot Tubs, one of a kind back patio and front court yard, outside sunken fireplace all with Views of the mountains & our colorful sunsets...
VACATIONING DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!
How intimate? My family lived in this home ourselves for eight years, and it shows. Everything in this home is high-end, but not stuffy. We want you to be pampered…and, at the same time, feel right at home.
Bring the whole family! Five bedrooms offer sleeping space for up to 19 people WITHOUT the use of air mattresses!
This home is surrounded by a breathtaking desert landscape that shows someone up there loves us. Take in the blazing blue skies during the day, sherbet-colored sunsets against Black Mountain (made infamous by the Gold Rush) in the evening, and nights spangled with stars. In fact, our spot in Cave Creek is so stunning, many upscale resorts and spas such as the Waldorf Astoria's newest acquisition, called The Boulders Resort & Spa, the Four Seasons Resort & Spa, and a handful of other luxury properties all have chosen this immediate location for their own setting. We put you right in the middle of the striking beauty of the Arizona desert, and make sure the view is always close by. For a particularly extraordinary vantage point, check out the 360 degree observational deck on the roof.
This home is less than 5 minutes from Scottsdale Road, located in the north part of Scottsdale, called Cave Creek. Perhaps you've heard about Cave Creek and Scottsdale recently – the two towns have made national news because of a battle over the motto of “The West's Most Western Town.” Regardless of who wins the “duel,” all of the land in this part of Arizona is a slice of the true American West
Now, let's talk food...
Our proximity to Scottsdale makes it easy to eat all of your meals in delicious restaurants that run the gamut from pub burgers to steak and seafood to chef owned & operated restaurants. But we highly recommend eating in at least once.
If you like to grill out, boy do we have a place for you: a granite Teppanyaki cooking table—which is what you will find at hibachi restaurants like Benihana. Not sure about operating the Teppanyaki yourself? Don't worry—let us recommend one of our talented in house chefs, who arrive armed with groceries, and prepare a delicious meal while you watch and luxuriate in our spa like surroundings. These professional chefs offer a wide range of epicurean delights, suited to your tastes!
P.S.— The Teppanyaki table is also ideal for breakfast. How about cooking a few dozen eggs, pancakes, bacon and sausage for the entire group all at once?
A whopping 30 people can eat outside under our covered patios. Relax on our luxurious outdoor living room with plush, overstuffed couches, chairs and ottomans. Our patios are complimented with high pressure misting systems to make the warm nights cooler and radiant ceiling mounted heaters to transform the cooler nights to cuddly warm!
Gather around our sleek, stainless steel BBQ grill island with two large gas grills and even more seating!
Other can't-miss amenities include a huge great room with a fireplace and large-screen HDTV, plus a front yard replete with desert landscaping and a second dining area. A luxury bathroom with jetted tub provides a special place for you to sink with a glass of wine – you're the one booking the vacation after all, go ahead and claim it!
When you bring your friends and family here not only do you get to recharge in a home with spa-quality amenities, you also have access to a talented group of people who will improve your vacation with services such as your own personal chef, state of the art mobile kitchens, local limousine transportation, tour and expedition arrangements, and so much more.
* Room for everyone! 3700 sq. ft. home bordering North Scottsdale, Carefree, Cave Creek, & Desert Mountain--wait until you see the views!
* 5 bedrooms with luxury bedding, flat-screen TVs with satellite in every room
* 3 bathrooms, double-vanities and a jetted tub in the Master suite
* Sleeps up 19 guests with 2 people per bed, or 10 guests individually in their own beds (including 2 convertible sofas in the Great Room)
* Master Suite #1 (1 King) - Sleeps 2
* Spa Suite #2 (2 Queen Beds) - Sleeps 4
* Guest Suite #3 (2 Queen Beds) - Sleeps 4
* Guest Suite #4 (1 Queen & 1 Twin) - Sleeps 3
* Spa Suite #5 (1 Queen) - Sleeps 2
* Great Room (2 Convertible Sofas) - Sleeps 4
* LARGE Resort Style Heated Pool with room for everyone, large baby pool, 2 Hot Tubs and 1 inside Jetted Spa Tub
* Fully-stocked gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances and granite slab counters
* Two resort-style dining areas in the front and back with seating for over 30 guests. Enjoy the mountain and desert views while you dine!
* TWO gas grills on our BBQ island with seating
* Teppanyaki grilling table with even more seating (just like at Benihana Restaurant!)
* Plush, oversized sofas, chairs, and ottomans under our massive back patio—you'll be protected from the weather because this area is covered!
* LARGE Great Room with switch-operated gas fireplace, sofas with some Southwest personality, and a leather recliner for the real lazy boy in your group.
* Laundry room with front loaders
* Mountain & desert views from front & rear
* Outside fireplace seating area for cozy warmth on chilly desert nights
* Large, high-definition flatscreen TVs with satellite & DVRs in EVERY room including the outside living room
* 360-degree roof top observation deck
* Daily Housekeeping Available
* Private Catering from 2 distinctly different style chefs who will even help stock the fridge & pantry upon arrival (digital brochures available)
* State of the art mobile kitchens with chefs who park in the driveway and cook for you while you are relaxing in one of the hot tubs
* Complimentary concierge referral service with brochure library for events & activities
* We are a close drive to 3 lakes, which offer wakeboarding, jet skiing, hot air ballooning, and romantic dinner cruises. Take a private jeep tour of the desert, or a private sea plane tour on the water (we offer pick up and drop off service for these tours—plus enjoy a private brunch afterward with Mimosas, Champagne, Bloody Marys, or non-alcoholic options!)
* Private Limousine for local destinations, upon availability
As you would imagine, our reservation calendar for Cave Creek Spa Home fills fast. Get in touch today to book your dates!...Read more
Bring the whole family! Five bedrooms offer sleeping space for up to 19 people IN BEDS--not air mattresses! We even provide amenities for the kids, like a craftsman playhouse within view of the backyard oasis hot tub, bar, covered dining area, and drop in fireplace.
This home is surrounded by breathtaking desert landscape, with blazing blue skies during the day, sherbet-colored sunsets against our famous Black Mountain in the evening, and nights spangled with stars. In fact, our spot in Cave Creek is so stunning, many upscale resorts and spas such as The Waldorf Astoria’s newest acquisition, The Boulders Resort & Spa, Rancho Manana Resort & Golf Course, The Carefree Conference Center Resort & Spa, The Four Seasons Resort & Spa, and a handful of other amazing properties all have chosen this immediate location for their own setting --
**nearby courses within minutes: Desert Mountain, Troon, Troon North, Rancho Manana, Dove Valley, Legend Trails, Desert Highlands, Tatum Ranch, 2 at Wildfire JW Marriott (1 Jack Nicklaus & 1 Arnold Palmer course)
More About This Location
Mountain nearby, Rural retreats
Last updated on February 26, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 538 other Scottsdale rentals
Left on 04/10/2014 for a stay in February 2014 | A FlipKey verified reviewer
We selected this house for a long weekend winter golf escape. There were eight of us, and we all fit comfortably. The house is fantastic -- especially the all-weather patio. We spent about half of our waking hours inside, in the comfortable great room and kitchen, and the rest of the time out on the patio. Both the inside and outside living spaces are great. The house is beautifully nestled in the desert, at the end of a small, quiet street. Guy and Dixie were a pleasure to deal with.
**VERY IMPORTANT - QUOTED RATES BY THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT ALWAYS CORRECT AS THE ACTUAL RATE CHANGES DEPENDING ON THE NUMBER OF GUESTS, THE NUMBER OF NIGHTS, THE SEASON, & WHETHER YOU WOULD LIKE FOR THE POOL TO BE HEATED
*WE DON'T REQUIRE A MINIMUM NUMBER OF NIGHTS, but When staying less than 7 nights our MINIMUM RATE of $3000 to $5000 may apply PLUS extra person charge after 7, Heated Pool or Spa fee, and cleaning charge plus tax
*Rates are for up to 7 people. Add $25/night for each additional person thereafter
CLEANING CHARGE…..$450 / $550 Holidays
HEATED POOL/ 2 SPA CHARGE…..$100/night OR $500/ week
REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT is $1000
PLEASE CALL FOR HOLIDAY & SPECIAL EVENT RATES AS IT WILL BE HIGHER IN MOST CASES
*Holidays & Special Events include but are not limited to: New Years, Fiesta Bowl, Barrett Jackson Auto Auction, PF Chang's Marathon, Martin Luther King, Phoenix Open, President's Day, Spring Training, Easter, Graduations, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and a handful of sporting events…
FREE HIGH SPEED WIRELESS INTERNET
TAX WILL BE ADDED BY OWNER TO ALL QUOTES
HOUSE TRAINED DOGS ARE ALLOWED WITH AN ADDITIONAL $150 FEE (NO CATS OR BIRDS)
NO PARTIES PERMITTED
UNTIL CONFIRMED, RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE UNTIL GUARANTEED BY A SIGNED CONTRACT and or BY RECEIPT OF PAYMENT or DEPOSIT.WITHOUT NOTICE UNTIL GUARANTEED BY A SIGNED CONTRACT and or BY RECEIPT OF PAYMENT or DEPOSIT
+ additional fees
Request more information
Contact the owner
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.