Recent reviews for Seagrove Beach, Florida, USA
Left on 04/10/2016 for a stay in March 2016
We have stayed here twice and will certainly be coming back. Great unit, plenty of room. No elevator but the stairs aren't too bad.
"Excellent house in perfect location and exceeded expectations!"
Left on 07/04/2015 for a stay in June 2015
We had two families with 6 teenagers (total 10 people) and this house was perfect for our vacation. The location from the beach was just as described (75 walking steps) and perfect proximity to Seaside so you could walk to Seaside every night. The house was equipped with all the extra accessories such as beach towels, chairs, beach toys/floats which was an extra bonus. Pool and deck area nice as well as every room had its own TV including the small bunk room. The den had a comfortable sectional couch which was connected to a large kitchen with plenty of seating so everyone could be together for meals and evenings. Definitely would recommend this house and we will be repeat customers!
"Sea Turtle Cottage is the perfect family beach house!"
Left on 07/08/2015 for a stay in July 2015
We loved this house! They have thought of everything. It is even better than the pictures. We stayed with 10 people 6 adults and 4 teenagers and it was perfect for everyone. Highly recommend this house and we will be going back to it.
"Great Place for Gathering the Family"
Left on 06/08/2015 for a stay in May 2015
The accomodations and proximity to both the beach and pool were a must when traveling with small children and a very pregnant daughter. Follow the Heron met all our needs and more. It was spacious enough that we never felt on top of each other. Unfortunately, we had a incident and found out that the house is governed by a private homeowner association so their rules apply, complete with fines. I think if those rules been provided in the informational book left in the home we would not had any problems. Other than that, we loved our time there and thoroughly enjoyed the house and our stay in Seagrove! Definitely a do over.
"We'll be back!"
Left on 04/10/2016 for a stay in March 2016
We had a wonderful time! This condo was perfect. It is large and spacious with a really nice layout. The decor was very warm and comfortable. The deck/balcony was large and overlooks the pool which was very convenient. The kitchen was nice and updated. Wifi was spotty. We had a problem one time and called the front desk. Someone was at our door within 15min and fixed the problem by resetting the wifi. The condo unit and the entire complex was clean and kept nice. The chairs on the beach were really nice too!! The location couldn't be better! We rented bikes and our kids were out and about most days. The entire area felt very safe and very family oriented!! One of our best family vacations!!
About Seagrove Beach
Step back in time and into one of the quaintest, most friendly, and refreshingly simplistic beach towns around. With your vacation home rental nestled right along Seagrove Beach's shores, allow the rest of the world to melt away and the fun to begin. Be the first to see the sunrise over the emerald blue gulf from your vacation home's back deck. Just steps away from the beach, leave the car at home, and spend your days, surfing, swimming, snorkeling, or simply relaxing.
Known as one of the most charming beach vacation spots, Seagrove is equipped with plenty of trails to bike along and beautiful coastal topography to enjoy and is ideal for friends and families alike. Though the city hosts many vacationers each year, few know that the movie, "The Truman Show" was filmed in Seagrove, Florida as the director sought to project an ideal, utopian society. Though Seagrove's biggest attraction is the serenity of its beaches, there are also many activities in its surrounding areas, like great dining and chic galleries.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Spend a day at the Gaffrey Art Gallery: This gallery features the works of artists Billie and Justin Gaffrey. Displaying a number of Gaffrey Art Gallery contemporary folk art pieces, as well as fun folk art, furniture, and yard art, this gallery offers a break from the norm and a chance to delve into the imaginations of great artists.
- Experience authentic Seagrove seafood: Head over the Yanni's Seagrove grill, with both American and Greek inspired cuisine.
- Rent a bike: Rent a bicycle in town, pack a picnic lunch, and explore the trails of Grayton State Park. This is the perfect way to experience this scenic stretch of the Florida coast on a sunny afternoon.
- Go bird watching: Grayton State park is also home to some of Florida's elusive native shorebirds. Birdwatchers travel to this area from all over the country every year just to catch a glimpse of them.
- Go sea kayaking: The waters of the Gulf can be very calm along the coast of Seagrove making it a perfect place to launch a canoe or sea kayak and explore the natural beauty of the area from offshore.
- Play golf: Play a round of golf, mini golf, or hit the driving range on one of Seagrove's emerald green courses.
Experience the tranquility and natural beauty of Seagrove while staying in your own private luxury vacation rental. A charming house rental or a condo just a few steps away from the beach can be the perfect place to relax after a day of sun and sand. Host your friends and family for a barbeque or a beach campfire, and watch the sun set over the Gulf of Mexico from your own private deck. While you're visiting Seagrove, consider visiting nearby destinations like Seaside and Santa Rosa Beach.