Villa Umah Kedash located 25 minutes away from the airport, Villa Umah Kedash is in the center of Bali's fabled shopping, dinning, beaches and night-life centers of Legian/Seminyak. Yet, upon entering the property one feels the warmth, quietness and serenity of Bali.
The property designed and built by award winning New Zealand designed Ross Franklyn has been featured in the Bali press as a million dollar hideaway. Villa Umah Kedash consists of a main house and entertainment center also housing the Master Bedroom. Several Villas are discretely hidden in the gardens as guest pavilions, each featuring Bali Garden Bathrooms and air conditioned.
The main building features an Alang-Alang (Bali grass) roof soaring to over 20 the property is surrounded by old stone walls of indeterminate age. A Staff of seven fully trained people insures 24 hour coverage and attends to the guests every need. A professional manager who is English speaking can arrange everything from guides, shopping tips as well as restaurant suggestions. A western trained Asian fusion Chief can accommodate dining pleasures as fine as any Balinese restaurant or buffet parties for up to 60 people. On those occasions additional parking is also available adjacent to the premises.
The Villa at Umah Kedash
Upon entering the property you are greeted by several Balinese guardians long dead and memorialized in stone by one of Bali s master stone carvers, a tropical pond with old Bali water gods provides a sense of the Bali Character. To the Right are the staff quarters and a full laundry area. To the left is the entertaining area furnished in a blend of valuable Indonesian antique furniture and artifacts and contemporary works. The spacious living, dining and entertaining area is complete with a full music, video system as well as CD/VCD/DVD library.
The Master Bedroom is spacious complete with mosquito netted canopy bed. Fans and air-conditioning complete the room. The Master Bath features a shower, bath tub and outdoor orchid garden. The two other pavilion villas are unique. Villa Nikki is hidden amongst a rice terraced garden and is flanked by sculpture and a coy pond. It is fully air-conditioned and consists of a living bedroom suite and Balinese garden Bath room. Villa Madura is two stories the upper floor overlooks the night market, sacred mountains. And pastures. The garden level has a living area which can double as a forth bedroom. A separate entrance can also service this villa. Of course the main bedroom is air-conditioned. The pool is and large and kidney shaped. It is Children Friendly featuring wide areas of shallow lounging or children play area. The professional staff can provide any level of baby sitting services.
Professionally designed and maintained gardens in a rice terrace motif feature seven different varieties of fruit trees, over 70 species of plants and flowers. Your auditory experience is accentuated by several families of rare birds At least three are open to suggestions in learning their next words. The sunsets are punctuated by a nightly offering priestess blessing Villa Umah Kedash with over 50 handmade floral offerings. You design the experience you want and Villa Umah Kedash s helpful and professional staff will do its utmost to deliver your unique Bali experience.
Facilities & Services at Umah Kedash
- 3 fully air-conditioned bedrooms separate pavilion, each with an en-suite bathroom and queen-sized bed
- Satellite TV
- DVD, VCD, CD player and stereo
- Safe deposit box in each pavilion
- Private overflow 12 x 5 meters pool
- Large walled garden, land area of 1,700m2 with building area of 750m2
- Main dining table seats 8 pax
- Fully equipped service kitchen
- CD/VCD/DVD library
- A car and driver are available at an additional cost
Umah Kedash - 3 Bedroom Pool Villa in Seminyak Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia
Additional Location Information
Villa Umah Kedash located 25 minutes away from the Airport, Villa Umah Kedash is in the center of Bali's fabled shopping, dinning, beaches and night-life centers of Legian/Seminyak. Yet, upon entering the property one feels the warmth, quietness and serenity of Bali.
More About This Location
City vacations, Rural retreats, Warm winter getaways, Waterfront
LOW SEASON: US$ 350++
Jan 11th – 28th (2016), Feb 4th – April 14th (2016), April 26th – June 30th (2015), Sept 16th – Dec 19th (2015)
HIGH SEASON: US$ 400++
Feb 12th – Feb 17th (2015) (Chinese New Year), March 25 – April 1, 2016 (Easter week), July 1st – Sept 15th (2015)
PEAK SEASON: US$ 450++
Dec 20th, 2015 – Jan 10th, 2016
ACCOMMODATION RATES SUBJECT TO 15% TAX AND SERVICE CHARGE
Check In and Check Out:
CHECK-IN TIME: after 2:00 PM
CHECK-OUT TIME: before 12:00 PM (noon)
- Early check-in is available for free-of-charge and subject to availability
- Late check-out until 3:00 PM is available for free-of-charge if we do not have other guests arriving on that day
- Late check-out until 6:00 PM will be charged 50% of nightly rate, after 6:00 PM will be charged at full nightly rate
Accommodation rates is per NIGHT per villa or per combination villas (not per person) and inclusive of:
- Pick up & transfer from Airport to villa and transfer from villa to Airport (1 x in & 1 x out) in private air-conditioned car.
- Refreshments and welcome drink upon arrival at the villa.
- Free mineral drinking water for the duration of stay.
- Unlimited FREE usage WIFI Internet access (guest' personal computer is required).
- Shopping groceries by villa staff for in villa dining.
- Serviced daily including housekeeping, meals preparation at your own villa by our in-house staff or by order - in house menu or menu order selection is available at the villa.
* Meals, laundry, local transportation, telephone bill and other optional extras are at guests' account.
*) Latest model 6-seater air-conditioned car with personal English speaking driver is available for an extra US$ 55 per day – ALL IN.
/ night + / night + additional fees additional fees
Request more information
Talk to the owner
Call the owner
Contact the owner
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.