Lovely Small Villa on the Shore of Lake Maggiore - Villa della Colomba
(10,000 m2) This private and picturesque villa is situated in a secluded residential area that was once a palace garden. The house is far from busy streets â€” a quiet, paved road leads to the entrance of the gated community. The area immediately surrounding the house is made up of flowers and manicured lawns. The property offers a beautiful view of the lake (which is only a few steps away from the house), and it has its own landing dock. Guests may park a car on the premises. The house has two wings: one occupied by the guests and one occupied by the owners.
Ground Floor: The house is built in Mediterranean style, with thick walls painted in white, shining terracotta floors, and naturally-colored arched windows and doors. There is a living room with a billiard table, fireplace, and satellite TV. There is also a dining room and a kitchen equipped with microwave, oven, and toaster. One bedroom has a 115 cm large single bed and an adjacent bathroom with a sink, toilet, and a separate shower and tub. In a loft above the single bedroom is the master bedroom, with a 160 cm queen-size bed. It is open to the room below. The loft also has a small single bedroom suitable for a child under 6 years of age. Accessed through the single bedroom on the ground floor there is a double room with a 160 cm queen-size bed and an ensuite bathroom. This room also has independent access from the garden. The master bedroom has AC.
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
* Cook Service: Upon request
* Housekeeping: Upon request
* Transfer Service: Upon request
* Air conditioning is found in the double bedroom and single bedroom and is included in the rental price.
* The stairs leading to the loft are narrow, making it necessary to watch your steps as you go down.
* The loft is not recommended for tall people as the ceilings are not very high.
* There is no bathroom in the loft area.
* No more than 3 children accepted. The prices are for a maximum of 5 people, including children and babies. A 6th person is accepted if not more than 6 years of age, for 150 Euros per week.
* Pets are allowed for 60 Euros per week.
Additional amenities include: pool table, pets considered, housekeeping available - extra cost, walk to town, fireplace - indoor, cook service available - extra cost, near the sea, independent villa, free parking on premises, portable baby crib/play pen - upon request, outside area - private, air conditioning - partial house.TripAdvisor property ID 2027043...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.