Luxury Villa on Lake Maggiore Villa with Golf Course, Sailboat, Pool, and Tennis Court - Villa Solcio
You’ll be hard-pressed find a better-equipped villa on the lovely shores of Lake Maggiore. Enjoy a swim in this villa’s private pool, play a round of golf on the estate’s 9-hole course, battle it out on the tennis court, or walk to the dock at the edge of the estate and take one of the canoes out to explore the lake! Right outside the estate are restaurants, cafes, and bars in the town of Solcio, and all the sights of the area are easily accessible, so you can make daytrips to Como, Switzerland, Milan, or Val Grande National Park. Enjoy this villa’s amenities with your family, or a group of friends.
This modern villa sits on one of the largest properties on the shores of scenic Lake Maggiore. It has a small dock with a sailing dinghy, and guests can make use of the 2 canoes to explore the lake. There a private pool (14 x 7 m, open June-October), and on the estate there is a 9-hole golf course and a tennis court that guests may use. The grassy yard has an outdoor dining area for al fresco meals, and a barbecue. There’s also private parking. The owner lives in a separate villa on the estate.
Ground Floor: This floor has 2 large living areas with arm chairs and couches; one has a satellite TV, while the other has an antique fireplace. There is a dining area with a table and chairs, and a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, microwave, blender, oven, toaster, and coffee machine. There are three bedrooms, each with a queen-size bed (160 cm) and an ensuite bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet. A fourth bedroom has narrow twin-beds best suited for young people (80 cm, can be arranged together to form a queen-size bed upon prior request) and an ensuite bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet. There’s also a fitness room.
First Floor: Up a flight of stairs, the loft is a game and music area equipped with a small billiard table, a guitar, electric piano, computer, card table, and 2 armchairs.
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
* Cook Service: 25 Euros per hour
* Extra Housekeeping: 15 Euros per hour
* Transfer Service: Upon request
* Chauffeur/Driver: Upon request
* Motor Boat Rental: 200 Euros per day plus fuel
* Water Ski or Wake Boarding: 50 Euros for 15 minutes, 75 Euros for 30 minutes
* Motorboat or Sailboat Cruise: 500 Euros
* Helicopter Flights: 600 Euros per half hour; 18 Euros per additional minute
* A Welcome Dinner is provided upon arrival at 7:30 PM.
* The twin-beds are 80 cm, which is considered narrow by US standards.
* The twin-beds can be arranged together to form a queen-size (160 cm) bed upon prior request.
* There are 2 double seat canoes, and 2 adult and 1 children’s bicycle available.
* Housekeeping is provided for 3 hours per day, except Sunday. Linens are changed on Saturday. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Additional amenities include: pool table, computer available, welcome basket, iron and board, firewood available - included, housekeeping available - extra cost, walk to town, air conditioning - whole house, housekeeping - included, cd, window screens - whole house, cook service available - extra cost, bike, outside area - private, near the sea, independent villa, tennis court - private, free parking on premises, portable baby crib/play pen - upon request, outside dining, american coffee maker.TripAdvisor property ID 2028816...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.