Villa Belle Morne Rouge is a new luxury villa located directly above Morne Bay Beach. A lift transports guests from the road level right into the villa which offers 3 comfortable bedrooms, an open plan living space with gourmet kitchen, wonderful terrace with panoramic views and infinity pool. The villa is cooled by AC and ceiling fans throughout.
Rustic Path to Beach
A set of steps lead down to the villa garden and from there a mostly paved pathway leads down to the beach. It's a two minute walk going down, but probably an 8 minute walk coming back up. This is a steep path in parts so not suitable for elderly or small children. A short drive round the bend from the villa and guests will find public parking for the beach.
Massage Services Available
A professional therapist will travel to your villa and arrive with her own massage table to deliver the service at your convenience.
3 Queensize Bedrooms
The master bedroom has plenty of fitted wardrobe space, an en suite bathroom and a safe for guests valuables. The Palm Room has a queen size bed and super bay views whilst the Tropicana Room is perfect for kids with a pair of single beds, bedside table, cosy quilts and tropical prints. There are 2.5 bathrooms including a walk-in rain shower in the master bedroom and tub and shower in the guest bathroom.
• Master Bedroom - Queen sized bed, handcrafted locally in colonial style, his & her closets with a safe for valuables, and an en-suite double bathroom with walk-in rainshower. This beautiful room features air conditioning, a cathedral ceiling with ceiling fan and opens to the verandah for a fabulous view of the bay and garden.
• Palm Room - Queen sized bed, cool colors of the Caribbean, locally handcrafted colonial style furnishings, plenty of closet space, air conditioning, a ceiling fan, a shared bathroom, and a small patio with lovely views of the garden and bay.
• Tropicana Room - locally handcrafted single beds in colonial white, which can be connected to make a queen sized bed if needed. This lovely room decorated in pale yellow also has a shared bathroom, air conditioning and a ceiling fan to keep you cool. The French balcony offers lovely views of the garden and the bay.
Pristine Infinity Pool
This villas pool is a stunner, 45 sq ft of infinity edge pool overlooking the beautiful bay beneath. Surrounded by tiled terraced deck on 3 sides with 6 comfortable loungers, a gas BBQ, palms, jasmin, mangos, bananas and papayas.
Additional Services Available
• Grocery Shopping
• Cocktail Party
• Boat Charter
• Rental Car
• Island Tour
• Day Trips
All these services are available at an additional charge.
• Daily Maid Service
• Room Safe
• Lift / Elevator from the road to inside the villa
• Beach Towels
• 2 Outdoor Showers
• Crib & Highchair available
• Snorkel equipment available
Gourmet Style Kitchen
The owners have created a kitchen based upon their love of cooking which includes a double door refrigerator with ice maker, espresso machine, microwave, oven, ceramic cooktop, dishwasher and garbage disposal. The kitchen area has a central workspace, ceiling fan and breakfast bar. There is a washing machine and a dryer, iron and ironing board at the villa.
Flatscreen TV, DVD & iPod Dock
An entertainment centre with 46" flat screen cable TV, DVD player and disc collection, stereo iPod / iPad docking station with radio, a selection of games and puzzles and WiFi/DSL internet connection are all in place for your entertainment.
Panoramic Views & Cool Interior
Belle Morne Rouge Villa has an open plan living room, dining area, and kitchen framed by picture windows which bring the surrounding lush greenery inside. An eclectic mixture of oriental, contemporary and colonial furniture, all comfortable and carefully selected to provide an interior perfect for relaxation after a days exploration of the island. Cooled by ceiling fans and air conditioning with the added benefit of a breathtaking terrace footsteps from the living space.
Morne Bay Beach
This is a beautiful crescent shaped bay of white sand footsteps from the villa, perfect for families, ideal for swimming.
• Morne Rouge Bay: (BBC Beach): 50 meters
• Grand Anse Beach: 15 min. walking, 5 min. driving
• Grocery Store: 5 min. driving Airport: 15 min. driving
• Shopping Center: 5 min. driving
• Downtown St. George's: 15 min. driving
• Restaurants: 5-15 min. driving
All the doors in the villa are wheelchair wide and the lift too. The bath and shower have safety hand rails to assist guests. The access to the verandah has a step but the owners are happy to provide a ramp to access this area.
Additional amenities include: ac fans, property has safe, property has barbecue.TripAdvisor property ID 2368524...Read more
2 Full Bath (includes shower)
Ask Owner/Manager of this property regarding Children
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.