At Home In The Mountains! Views, Game room & more.
WELCOME TO THE LUXURIOUS MOUNTAIN LOG HOME
Vacationers are sure to love the log home. Any season, the natural beauty that surrounds this log home makes it almost a spiritual retreat. The kids are sure to enjoy the great outdoors any time of the year. There are no neighbors behind the home. This home sits at the base of Echo summit and there are hiking trails, biking trails, mountain climbing right in the backyard.
Our six bedrooms, 5 baths include all the touches that makes life in the mountain so irresistibly charming: a river rock fireplace, an outdoor spa, sauna and steam room to wash away the aches of all day non-stop mountain fun.
Inspiring view of the Echo summit can be seen in the comfort of our home, including from your private master Jacuzzi bath, with its two way fireplace. There is a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and abundant natural light showcases the residences combination of modern amenities with rustic mountain charm. Natural stones throughout and iron lighting fixtures and hardwood floors come together in a mountain décor as satisfying to the touch as it is to the eye. Our renters will enjoy cozy storytelling around a fireplace or a night in at the movies on the television.
RESIDENCE DETAILS: Any questions regarding this home, please do not hesitate to email Consuelo Lumanta..
The hills surrounding this home are ideal for a morning jog or an invigorating snowshoe adventure.
Perfect for a large family gathering, our Luxurious large home is a custom built in 2005 with three levels. The home has Upper floor, Ground floor and bottom floor. There are no stairs to enter this home. There are stairs in between floors.
Size: 4100 SF, 6 bedrooms and 5 baths, 3 car covered garage, wide driveway
• Master : One king bed, one twin sofa bed, walk out deck
• Bedroom two: One queen bed
• Bedroom three: One queen bed
• Bedroom four: One king bed and walk out deck.
• Bedroom five: One king bed
• Bedroom six: One king bed
•Beds are topped with memory foam and comfortable sheets are used. All the rooms are large and has spacious closet
• Additional sleeping space is in the game room with queen and full size sofa bed. There are folding mats throughout the house.
• Baths: The five baths is complete with towels, soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion
• Wireless Internet Access, Cable TV and Pay per view option
• Air-Conditioner for the upper floor and ground floor
• Three fireplaces strategically located
• There are two refrigerators, two dishwashers
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Great room with fireplace and seating areas.
• Dining area seats eight plus four kitchen bar stools
• Buffet table can be opened and use as an additional dining table .
• Three bedrooms including the master bedroom plus two baths are on this floor
• The ground floor is the main entrance
• Same level as the garage
• There are three bedrooms and two baths on this
• Laundry room equipped with washer, dryer,
iron and ironing board
BOTTOM FLOOR/ GAME ROOM
• Same level as the backyard
• Fully appointed wet bar
• The wet bar is complete with bar wares for entertaining; full size refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave
• Pool table, card table and games
• Fireplace, flat screen television and movies
• Two futon sofa beds
• Sauna room, Steam room and a bathroom is on this floor
• Sliding door to the backyard. The backyard is level and accessible for some outdoor activities
• The cedar sauna is heated by heated river rocks. Steam room with shower and seating areas. The steam room has a slate tile interior with granite trimmings.
There is a sliding glass door from the game room that leads to the backyard. You may also access the backyard from the front of the house through the side area of the home. Soaring mountains and endless pine forest right in the backyard
Log homeTripAdvisor property ID 3641838...Read more
At Home In The Mountains! Views, Game room & more. South Lake Tahoe, California
Additional Location Information
LOCATION: Picturesque Christmas Valley in River Park Estate of South Lake Tahoe, California
White. Warm. Wonderful.
In all four season, Tahoe dazzles and on the winter the location of this residence in Christmas Valley, South Lake Tahoe gets more snow than any other location being at the base of Echo Summit. All year round the backyard of this residence is an endless playground that promise non- stop mountain fun and it is just a short drive to night life in Tahoe, casino corridor and slopes for skiing.
3238 Panorama Drive, South Lake Tahoe, California
• Level lot backyard
• There are no neighbors behind the home
• There is no steep hill to climb to get to this location
• There is no stairs to enter the home
• Three blocks or walking distance to South Upper
• Behind the home; there is a hiking trails, biking trails and mountain climbing.
• Three blocks to the river
• About two miles, Town of Myers in South Lake Tahoe has many quaint cafés, bike rentals, ski and snow board rentals.
• Also nearby is grocery store
• Golf courses nearby
• Eight miles from Camp Richardson (The Beacon, the Marina, boat and ski rentals)
• Eight miles to Taylor creek visitor center
• Nine miles from the Casino corridor (Harrahs, Harveys, Mount Bleu)
• Ten miles from Heavenly ski, shopping Village and Gondola
• Ten miles from Sierra Ski
• Twenty three miles from Kirkwood ski resort.
More About This Location
Lake nearby, Mountain nearby, Rural retreats, Warm winter getaways
Nearest airport: Reno International Airport, 73 miles Car is recommended
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.