4 u 2 enjoy the genuine vacation..
From $113 / night
Description from the owner
Description from the owner
Type: Apt. / Condo
Our charming and warm three bedroom apartment fits 6-8 people in 150 m². It is fitted with 3 bedrooms (each has an approach to the balcony) and the 3 balconies that look at the sea, forest and the city center. The apartment is equipped with 2 bathrooms; one has a shower, the other one has a bath tub. Gourmet kitchen is decorated in the Mediterranean style and for the preparation of your meals you will find mediterranean spices or the Dalmatian cookbook there, for the preparation of the original Dalmatian recipes. In the dining room there is a big wooden table that fits 8-10 people. Spacious living room is a perfect place for the afternoon ...Read more
About the owner
About the owner
- Response rate: 53%
- Response time: Within 4 days
- Calendar updated: 13 days ago
4 u 2 enjoy the genuine vacation.. Split, Dalmatia, Croatia
Additional Location Information
The apartment is situated in the heart of the Mediterranean, the capital of Dalmatian region, town Split. It is located on the third floor of the private house in the calm and elite Split area- Meje. From the North it is bounded by a Park forest Marjan while on the South, there is a splendid view towards the central Dalmatian islands and peninsula Čiovo and a beach Obojena Svjetlost reachable in 5 min walk from the apartment.
• Bus station is located 50 m from the apartment. Bus 21 can take you to the city center in only 5 min or to Bene on the Northern side of Marjan for 15 min.
• Taxi would take you a couple of min to reach the city center.
• You can walk the illuminated West coast seafront promenade and reach the city in 15 min on foot.
It is possible to arrange the private transportation to the city center as well as to resorts.
For the lovers of history, culture and arts, in the area Meje there are: Museum of Croatian Archaeological Monuments, Meštrović Gallery by a celebrated world sculptor, Meštrović Kaštelet, St. Stephen church (Sustipan, the ancient cemetery). Famous Diocletian's Palace, a part of UNESCO World Cultural Heritage is the core of the city center. In the center of the Palace there is a famous Split Cathedral Saint Duje. Apart of it, Split has a lot of churches, museums and galleries that are the testimony of its long history.
• Marjan (called „the lungs of the city“), the most favorite promenade of Split offers a lot of recreational facilities: cycling, running, free climbing and various children activities.
• Bene (Marjan), is an ideal spot for relaxation as well as recreation (tennis, football, badminton, swimming).
• The most famous and the cleanest beaches of Split; Obojena Svjetlost, Jadran, Kašjuni and Bene are located in the area Meje.
• The biggest Split's park with the entertainment for kids is only few min walk from the apartment.
• There is ACI marina with the sailing clubs Mornar and Labud in the area Meje.
Split offers various cultural events every day for all age groups. If you wish to see a superior opera, drama, ballet, concert, exhibition or a forum, you can enjoy the „Splitsko ljeto“ during the summer in Split, the central cultural manifestation of the Croatian National Theather under the patronage of The Croatian Ministry of Culture. If you like popular music, you can visit the Split festival on Prokurative. The Tourist board of Split has an amazing summer program, specially during last few years, with a rich variety of events and performances on the Split main street; Riva. Night life in split is diverse and fun.
Traditional dalmatian cuisine is mainly preserved in the form of oral traditions of our grandmothers and grandfathers. If you are Mediterranean cuisine lover, you will definitely love the Dalmatian cuisine as well. The cuisine is characterized by Mediterranean spices, olive oil, olives, a rich choice of fresh seasonal fruits and veggies, domestic vine, cakes and traditional Dalmatian meals.
The hosts offer to prepare a traditional Dalmatian meal by order.
• If you wish to experience Dalmatia in its original, you can take a boat or a catamaran from the Splitska Riva and in less than few hours reach one of the central Dalmatian islands, the pearls of the Adriatic; Hvar, Brač, Šolta, Drvenik, Vis, Korčula, Lastovo,...
• If you wish to have some extra fresh air and recreation, you can spend your free time in the mountains Split is surrounded with. Mosor, Kozjak, Kamešnica, Vidova gora (the highest island peak, on the island Brač) we believe would meet your expectations and that each of you would find something for themselves according to the hiking trails of varying difficulties. A breathtaking view on the whole homeland would amaze you and you would experience the immaculate nature and feel the peace which we all nowadays miss sometimes.
• In the area of the central Dalmatia there are a lot of Park forests and National Parks (Krka, Paklenica, Biokovo) which are beautiful choices for a daily trips.
Taxi boats available on request as well as renting a sailing boat with or without a skipper and other boats with a one day trip programes for these resorts.
Bus timings, Splitsko ljeto schedule, maps of Dalmatia, timings of boats and catamarans, trips and any other additional information you can find in our apartment.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation