Recent reviews for Steamboat Springs, Colorado, USA
"All the comforts of home!"
Left on 07/27/2015 for a stay in July 2015
This was a lovely condo with all that you would need on an extended stay both in winter and summer! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
Left on 07/24/2015 for a stay in July 2015
Enjoyed our summer stay for the hot air balloon rodeo and glow event which took place at the base of the mountain. We had a great view of the base area from our unit and could easily walk to the village. Unit was clean, well equipped and nicely furnished and updated. Can't wait to go back!
Left on 03/24/2016 for a stay in February 2016
This condo is amazing! We had such a good time. This location is nice and quiet, but right across from the village! The inside is beautiful and the bed was comfortable too!
"Great ski in condo"
Left on 04/04/2016 for a stay in March 2016
Super convenient, clean, Roomy 2 bedroom 2 bath. Great location, modern, all the comforts of home. Stay here every time we ski Steamboat!
"Eagle Ridge Townhomes"
Left on 09/07/2015 for a stay in August 2015
We had 7 couples in a 6 bedroom condo and had a blast since we were all in 1 town home. Will definitely be back.
About Steamboat Springs
Known as "Ski Town, U.S.A," Steamboat, Colorado is the ideal family ski and mountain vacation getaway. Be the first to see the sunrise over snowcapped mountains with your coffee in hand on your own private deck or patio, a luxury that many vacation rentals offer. In your vacation home, the Aspens become your own backyard while you hide away from the hustle and bustle of the ski traffic on the mountain.
Leave the car at home, and ride Steamboat's free ski shuttle that will get you to the gondola in minutes. No need to worry about losing any time on the slopes; many rentals are located less than a mile away, and unlike hotels, offer plenty of space to store skis, boats, jackets, and poles. Though known best for its great skiing, when the snow melts, Steam Boat transforms into a mountain biking, climbing, fishing, and hiking paradise.
Here are few great ways to get the most out of your Steamboat ski trip or summer adventure:
- Explore Fish Creek Falls: With beautiful waterfalls, great trails, Steamboat Springs' campground areas, and vast meadows, the Falls are a great place for backpacking.
- Visit the Strawberry Park Hot Springs: Located just 7 miles outside of downtown Steamboat, this is one of the most beautiful mineral springs in the world. At an estimated 150 degrees Fahrenheit, the springs are a must see for Steamboat vacation goers.
- See the mountains by snowmobile: Steamboat Springs offers several snowmobile outfitters that provide tours and one on one lessons during the wintertime.
- Go down the slope with a twist: Howelsen Hill, one of the area's oldest operational ski slopes, offers champion caliber hash pipe and night skiing with 15 trails and chairlift service.
- Experience the city's own Annual Hot Air Balloon Rodeo: This annual event happens in mid-July, and hosts over 40 hot air balloons that fly above the Yampa Valley, creating an array of color complete with great festivities on the ground.
There are endless ways to explore the Rocky Mountains and experience Steamboat Springs while staying in your own private vacation rental. A beautiful winter condo or lakeside summer cabin may be the perfect place to relax and host your family and friends for a vacation getaway.