This is a practical, yet very confy, apartment of 65 sqm located 5-7 min on foot from Slussen Södermalm, where the metro, the Nacka buses and Saltsjö-train are located. Else you take a bus 2-3 mins to Slussen, the bus stop is located 1 min from the house.
The apt is located walking distance to Slussen and all the transport connections there to Nacka, the city et.c. At Slussen is also located Southern Theatre and Mosebacke Establishment – Two cultural centres at Södermalm. At Slussen and Medborgarplatsen, next door, there are many pubs and night clubs for those who like to meet people and social life. You can also walk by foot to Nytorgsparken where many picturesque restaurants are located. 2 mins from the apartment is also located a splendid view of the city and Hälsans Hus, where you can enjoy courses in self help/self improvement and a splendid vegetarian meal at Herman's Restaurant.
Parking in the street costs of about 3-4 euros an hour from 8-18.00 week days and free week ends.
MINIMUM STAY:The minimum stay is 3 nights, but you can always ask us if we have a gap in our booking calendar for 1 or 2 nights.
The apartment has a bedroom, a living room and a kitchen, all fully furnished. TV is located in the living room. Hairdryer, fully equipped kitchen with utensils are available, as well as wi-fi internet connection. There is no lift in the house. In the bedroom there is a double bed 140 x 200 cm where 2 persons can sleep. There is a bathroom in connection to the bedroom with a shower, no bath tub. In the living room there is a confortable bed sofá where two persons can sleep. All-in-all 4 persons can stay in the apartment.
All costs included in the rent: electricity, water, heat and internet, as well as bedlinen, usage of kitchen and all apartment facilities.
• We will like you to help recycle - bins with the corresponding goods are to be found underneath the kitchen sink. Wash plastic, glass etc. and dry them before you put them in these containers.
• We kindly ask you to always take of the shoes upon entering the apartment and put them on the designed area underneath the coat- and hat shelf.• No voice and loud music after 10 p.m. and before 9 a.m.
• Lock both locks of the entry door before leaving the apartment and make sure you always have the house keys with you upon exiting, else you will get locked out!
• Don't filter hot water with the water filter, only cold water.
• Dry the floor in the bathroom after each shower and pull out the shower curtain so that it may dry and not get moldy.
• No parties
• No pets
• No smoking
• Flipkey will refund the Damage/Security Deposit within 7-10 days after you leave the apartment, if no damage is verified and reported after our inspection.
• After the booking confirmation we will provide you the contact of our local assistant, so you can arrange the arrival meeting and key delivery. We remind you that this is a private apartment, not an hotel, and therefore there is no reception, instead we will have our local assistant waiting for you on the agreed time. Thus, please, make sure to be there on time, else, after one hour of the agreed time, a late arrival fee of 100 SEK will be applied. After the second hour the late arrival fee will be of 50 SEK per hour. Please, note that late Check in after 22:00 is considered an extra service and therefore it implies the payment of a fee of 50 SEK per hour. For late Check in after 00:00 the fee will be of 100 SEK per hour. Fees are accumulative until a maximum of 200 SEK and payable in cash on arrival.
Welcome to Stockholm and enjoy your stay!TripAdvisor property ID 2089854...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.