This is a charming two room apartment built in a classical early 20th century style with an enclosed fireplace in the living room. It is located 4-5 minutes walking distance from the T-stop Skanstull, exit Allhellgonagatan. By foot you arrive at the Ringen shopping centre in about 5-6 minutes. There are further loads of restaurants in this area of all kinds: Indian, Chinese, kebab, Swedish and so forth so you will never run out of ideas about where to shop or have a nice dinner! This apartment is near to Nytorget Park, which is the social heartbeat of Södermalm, the part of central Stockholm in which you will be living. At Nytorget you can always find interesting people to hang out with at the restaurants, pubs and at the new deluxe store and restaurant in direct connection to the park. During the summer it's a nice place to hang out in the sun too!
There are yoga schools in the neighboorhood too, one – Stockholm Yoga Shala – teaches ashtanga on Gotlandsgatan 88, a 5-6 minute walk from the apartment. During the summer there are also concerts in the Vita Bergen Park, a 10 minute walk, with famous Swedish artists, such as the trubadour Carl Anton. This is also a nice park for walks and you have a nice panorama there of the city. An alternate panorama of the city you get if you walk 10 mins up Katarina Kyrkogata behind the Katarina Church, or if you walk 10 mins up Östgötagatan to Mosebacke Etablissemang, a cool music club with a fantastic view of the city! You can walk 6-7 minutes to Medborgarplatsen were you find a lot of popular night clubs, such as Malmen, at Hotel Malmen – a nice lounge and bar – also you find Snaps there, Debaser Medis, Kvarnen and Göta Lejon. Therefore this apartment is literally located in the center of the cultural hub of Södermalm!
If you want to shop in the City or hang out at the posh clubs of Stureplan, near Östermalmstorg T-stop, you pop on the metro and arrive there in 10 minutes time, so the city is there available for you pretty much outside your doorstep, in any direction!
This 70m2 two room apartment with a separate kitchen and bathroom has two beds 140x200cm and 200x160cm, both medium soft and comfortable to sleep in. There is also a bedsofa in the living room and we can provide two extra beds so that all in all 8 people can sleep in this apartment.
There is a TV in the Living Room. The kitchen has a stove, micro oven and is fully equipped with silverware and plates etc.
The bathroom has a shower, sink , hairdryer and comes with towels. The beds also come with bedlinen.
There is wi-fi in the apt and heat, electricity and water are all included in the price.
The minimum stay is 3 nights, but you can always ask us if we have a gap in our booking calendar for 1 or 2 nights.
• We will like you to help recycle - bins with the corresponding goods are to be found underneath the kitchen sink. Wash plastic, glass etc. and dry them before you put them in these containers.
• We kindly ask you to always take of the shoes upon entering the apartment and put them on the designed area underneath the coat- and hat shelf.
• No voice and loud music after 10 p.m. and before 9 a.m.
• Lock both locks of the entry door before leaving the apartment and make sure you always have the house keys with you upon exiting, else you will get locked out!
• Don't filter hot water with the water filter, only cold water.
• Dry the floor in the bathroom after each shower and pull out the shower curtain so that it may dry and not get moldy.
• No parties
• No pets
• No smoking
• Flipkey will refund the Damage/Security Deposit within 7-10 days after you leave the apartment, if no damage is verified and reported after our inspection.
• After the booking confirmation we will provide you the contact of our local assistant, so you can arrange the arrival meeting and key delivery. We remind you that this is a private apartment, not an hotel, and therefore there is no reception, instead we will have our local assistant waiting for you on the agreed time. Thus, please, make sure to be there on time, else, after one hour of the agreed time, a late arrival fee of 100 SEK will be applied. After the second hour the late arrival fee will be of 50 SEK per hour. Please, note that late Check in after 22:00 is considered an extra service and therefore it implies the payment of a fee of 50 SEK per hour. For late Check in after 00:00 the fee will be of 100 SEK per hour. Fees are accumulative until a maximum of 200 SEK and payable in cash on arrival.
Welcome to Stockholm and enjoy your stay!...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.