Located on a narrow strip of land between the Atlantic Ocean and Dumfoundling Bay, Sunny Isles offers the very best of a North Miami Beach vacation. Come here to explore the beautiful Florida coast. While you are here enjoy first class shopping and dining, visit the museums and art galleries of Miami Beach, or just relax in the sand.
During the day, take a dolphin watching tour or rent a jet ski and play in the waves. Wander the shops along the boardwalk or spend the afternoon receiving some head to toe pampering in a luxury spa. After watching the sun go down, head inland to experience the electric energy of the nightlife here. For dinner, sample world-class seafood at the restaurants on Collins Avenue. Then, dance the night away at the bars, nightclubs and live music venues between the beach and Atlantic Boulevard. You'll have fun no matter what you decide to do in Sunny Isles!
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do while you are in Sunny Isles.:
- Go scuba diving: Explore the dazzling biodiversity of the reef ecosystem and have close encounters with colorful fish and other marine life.
- Take a surfing lesson: The waves of the Florida coast are perfect for beginners and there are many surf schools here that can get you started.
- Go parasailing: View the picturesque winding coastline of Sunny Isles from the sky as you enjoy the exhilarating feeling of flight.
- Rent a boat: Rent a sea kayak and explore the coast on your own, or navigate the waters by sailboat and watch as dolphins play in the wake.
- Take a deep sea fishing trip: Charter a fishing trip and leave early in the morning to pursue elusive big game species like marlin and swordfish.
- Relax on the beach: Go snorkeling, build a sandcastle, look for shells and shark's teeth, or just find a spot on the sugary white sand where you can relax and watch the blue waves roll in.
- Play a round of golf: The emerald green golf courses around Sunny Isles Beach are some of the most challenging and well manicured in Florida.
You'll never run out things to do in Sunny Isles. And no matter what time of year you arrive here, you'll find beautiful weather and plenty of perfect vacation rental opportunities. Book a luxurious summer home close to the restaurants, shopping and nightlife or an elegant villa with ocean views and just a few steps away from the beach. While you're visiting Sunny Isles, you may also want to take a day trip and explore Boca Raton and Ft. Lauderdale to the north.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.