START YOUR DAY WATCHING THE SUNRISE AT YOUR BEACH FRONT HOLIDAY HOME ... have a leisurely breakfast, read the newspapers, catch a few waves and swim for miles, walk or lie on the sand, light lunch, siesta, afternoon dip in the pool, read a great book or watch a DVD, linger over late afternoon drinks on the balcony (or by the pool) ... it sounds like Heaven ... it is!
PEACEFUL & PRIVATE FOR RELAXING, SWIMMING, SURFING, OR JUST WATCHING FOR DOLPHINS!
62 TINGIRA is a modern home situated right on Sunrise Beach facing East. Here you will enjoy 180 degrees views south towards Caloundra and north to Lions Rock.
You can cook up a storm on the barbecue for dinner or dine out. Excellent local restaurants and casual eating places within walking distance. End each perfect day walking barefoot along the sand or swim in your private pool.
* Stunning Ocean Views, Beachfront, East Facing.
* Direct access onto Beach.
* Terrace Barbecue for entertaining friends.
* Lovely Outdoor setting on Terrace.
* Large garden with sheltered outdoor seating.
* House sleeps 8 Guests.
* 2 Queen Bedrooms.
* 1 King Bedroom.
* 1 x Twin Bedroom.
* 4 bathrooms.
* 2 x Spa bath in 2 of the bathrooms.
* 1 x Powder Room.
* Set on 3 Levels.
* Air-Conditioned bedrooms and Dining/Living Room.
* Living room: TV, DVD, CD/stereo, Garden/Rumpus room: TV, DVD.
* Rumpus Room with Bar Fridge.
* 1 double garage.
* Washing machine & dryer x 2. Dishwasher.
* Gas Barbecue.
* Wireless Internet Access.
Accommodates eight guests, lovely spacious bedrooms, quality beds and linen, each with private bathroom.
The home features a large living and dining area with amazing ocean views.
The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances.
The rumpus room is equipped with sink and bar fridge and opens onto your private swimming pool.
* Great for families with children.
* Safe beach with Lifeguard station just along the beachfront
* Noosa cafes, shops and beach close by.
* For the GOLF enthusiast, there are a number of championship courses nearby.
* TENNIS courts and a terrific local POOL nearby.
* Amazing day trips to Fraser Island, Hinterland and Everglades.
* Beautiful walk from your front beach up through the National Park, down through Little Cove and onto Hastings Street for a well-earned coffee or ice-cream!
This is a private home made available for families and friends to enjoy holidays in a beautiful setting. The photographs show true representation of the quality of fittings, furniture and decor items. The interior of this home is regularly updated to maintain a quality space, images may not all be up to date, but representation is valid.TripAdvisor property ID 2292279...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.